Vetex needs to give this man a job

average peaceful forum thread turned in argument with sandal involved

we will forever mention typo wanting to do unspeakable things to the queen of sameria

forever

This is why we can’t have nice thing

why are you saying this like it’s common :sob: this is the first real argument I’ve gotten into for months

You’re into ryona, dude, we get it

Bro why can’t I be physically violent to her in the most extreme way possible and not be harassed for it smh this is a lego game and I should get the freedom to do whatever I want :sob:

like what if I WANT to beat up elderly people

argos was fun to beat up

There’s nothing wrong with you wanting to beat vidyagames characters but announcing again and again just makes it unsettling.

Take me for example I LOVE FEEET I LOVE FEEET I WANT LUL MY TONGUE BETWEEN A GIRLS TOES
See? It gets weird

you had the worst wording ever :skull:

But I didn’t go into specifics :sob:

okay this I can agree with

yeah my wording sucked and I should be more careful next time

Personally I don’t mind you typing stuff like these but pretty sure some others don’t.

I love you man but don’t be surprised over the consequences of your actions, just sayin’

okay yeah I was expecting some backlash from this but i didn’t realize people would react this much

then again as previously stated my wording was… uh… big no no vibes.

Since when do people care so much about whatever someone does with Lego characters in a video game? If it’s uncomfortable, why even take it seriously in the first place about a fictional Lego character instead of real life cases of minors being abused?

bro okay it was a dark joke, let the man beat her corpse or somethin

freedom of speech was a mistake

2 Likes

why would you ever word anything ironically or not like this this reads like you’re posting something on an nsfl forum :skull:

Let it die :sob:

no you must realize the stupidity of your decision to type that out and hit post- there are consequences to your actions

But I already did

no one cares anymore

stop beating a dead horse

That example doesn’t really work. It’s more of a “I’m going to mercilessly pound Revon if he appears in the Nimbus or later seas as an enemy.”
You get what I’m saying?

1 Like