Vetex needs to give this man a job

guys I was only going to use her as a punching bag why are you being so weird about this :sob: :confused:

yeah sure, okay weirdo

I think you’re the weirdo in this situation, like, what are you thinking I’m going to do to her? it obviously is pretty bad, why is that even a thought in your head? :angry:

1 Like

idk why you feel like projecting, just admit you were a fucking weirdo and don’t do it again, it’s that simple, or just don’t do it again and leave the admitting part behind

I literally was just going to keep spamming my moves against her.

why are you being such an asshole.

moderators bro smh

you’re the reason why people have a bad view of the forums

Okay buddy.

I guess the many pedophiles and the people who were legit threatening to dox forum staff or something don’t exist anymore.

bro this guy is so dramatic oh my god :sob: :joy:

also @OLEG happened in case you forgot and he is MUCH worse than me

and ezia (there was an ENTIRE thread that was focused around documenting how fucking horny he was)

and a few others

i don’t really care, i saw you being weird and i called you out for it, people being “worst” then you doesn’t really make you any better

it just means there are people who are even weirder then you

It’s crazy how you think in your weird little heinz roasted tincan head that you can compare someone who made an (admittedly) edgy joke ONE TIME to a person who actually posted CP and had a HISTORY of being a creep.

1 Like

i didn’t really compare, i said i don’t care there are bigger creeps then you, because it doesn’t make what you did any less weird

besides i’m told they are banned

hey while we’re on the topic of banned people I’m pretty sure there was a forumer who told eclipse to like kill themselves why aren’t they banned/suspended yet

bigbussy or something

because i’m not a forum mod and i don’t quite get why you’re making this about everything except yourself

clearly this is not going anywhere because of your mental gymnastic, so i’ma let you keep rambling about people who are “worst” then you and how you are a saint compared to them

Okay I made a single edgy joke I’m sorry bro

why is it a crime when I say something cursed but when other people draw white eyes with a rack it’s not :confused:

wait till the “specific artists” arrive

dear god.