Vik's Extensive Last Names List (830+ Names)

I don’t know if vetex is really going for a giant list of last names like he did for first names, but it would be really cool to have those.

the stalin of the forums moment

Fidel isnt a name option yet, so no funny :frcryin:

Think we might be finished here. Thanks all for your contributions to the post!

Sadly though, did end up culling some of the names in the post - ended up removing a whole 80. Most of the things I removed were just the same thing but slightly different (for example, Hill and Hills) or already a first name. Don’t expect to have removed every first name, but at least there’s less I suppose.

I think we ended up with great results, thanks for putting all our contributions and ideas here!

1 Like

Thanks for the mention with the contributions @vik, but I notice certain of my names missing that were added before, is this cause there is a limit?

And I’m happy to help :slight_smile:

Couldn’t agree more, you guys are amazing!

1 Like

So, didn’t read we were done. Kinda, you know, we could have went for more, but 375 is A LOT. Even though I notice some of my ideas here disappeared it’s no problem, all surnames sound very good here.

Thanks to everyone who helped with this, you are an amazing community people, keep it up!
Also thanks for thanking me @vik and for creating this list and allowing us to add even more names to it!

We’ve come pretty far, 175 more than the starter number

Sorry for the long text.

Sorry, decided that over 400 might have been a bit excessive. Might change my mind on that, do you think we should continue instead? Idk, I’m very indecisive-

Tell you something, the more the better being honest, more options, more freedom of choice for your character’s name. If possible get the names that are on my suggestion list all on the list including the removed ones.

Yeah, it’s up to you and if you decide to stop it’s totally a respectable decision. At one point i’ll lose ideas, but that’s not anytime soon…

Yeah, you’re probably right. Sorry.

I’ll open the post back up for suggestions again. Feel free to leave whatever you want, though I won’t be editing anything tonight because it’s late for me.

I’m really bad at this whole decision making thing lol

If you are an indecisive person it’s ok. But this is a post where community contributes, so keeping it open some time would be great.

First, don’t say sorry for nothing please. Second, continue editing tomorrow, totally understandable, have a great day.

I think a lot of these last names would work, but some of them just feel out of place. Just to name a few: Music, Omega, Uniform, Waterhouse, and Vision would seem weird, having someone name (an example) “Bonnet Uniform” just does not sound right. Other than that this is a great list.

Agree, but this is a game, even if it looks weird it’s a ROBLOX game, ROBLOX ‘‘powers imagination’’ so let the craziest surnames go in the list, we could get some fun names just for the laughs.

Oh wait, there’s more!

• Continello
  • Medici
  • Honda
  • Yuzaki
1 Like

@vik updated, edit whenever you want to

also you missed ‘‘allison’’

here are a couple suggestions i had from a different post

Make “level” a last name pls pls or “leve” if not

This list is awesome! also i’m not sure that captain works as a last name.

Added, along with a couple other ones.