Villain Quality of Life

Villain Quality of Life
effort 4.777777777777778 9 quality 4.8 10 reasonability 4.8 10

If I remember correctly, most “pirate ports” become so due to being poor and in bad locations. Tiberia is perfect for this, it already has an assassin there.

1 Like

I am now a villian yes I need this

I am so sorry for your loss.

1 Like

It’s not too bad so far.

Yeah that’d make sense. After all, why would you be released after serving your time, only to be immediately recaptured and serve the same sentence?

What the fuck this makes so much sense how was this not in the release??? We are forced to deal with literal tiberia criminals in main story because they are desperate, them having at least a neutral shipwright makes so much sense since they need any money they can get, even if it results in being a criminal/working with one.

so help me god vetex add this now

Notoriety decaying would be incredibly helpful. My friends always get raided by navies when we’re fighting on Munera. Besides, getting notoriety is stupidly easy and clearing it is stupidly expensive. I can also see lower level or lower skilled players getting raided by the navy when farming bosses and getting arrested.

As for the jail, it should just get removed. Maybe make the black screen of arrested criminals like 2 seconds longer. The Ravenna quest where we were forced into labour at least lets you do something, and it takes even less time than 10 minutes if you skip every single dialogue.

Tiberia is in desperate need of criminal shops. There’s no reason for them not to be there. We have an assassin NPC and the authorities of Ravenna don’t care enough for it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.