Closed trades

I don’t think you realize how difficult it is not to protest at this

ik, its super difficult to not protest at this dogshitting trade

Nobody on the forums will accept it, nobody

Try in-game, there’s some pretty uneducated people there

they also act like in the forums (happened to me when i wanted to get oath)

Are you saying you’re not having luck ingame? Because that’s the only place this trade will be accepted haha

im not protesting, just some word of advice.

here’s (un)funny boxman’s values, read up and you’ll get a basic understanding

people have said crowns are a worthless, so why bother keeping it there? idk u do u
hard oath + strong exiled chestplate will probably only get you like a clean or swift oath idk???

and if you want to trade anything else for any sunken item, be ready to cough up like 15+ boss drops and your soul for a bad enchant sunken piece.

theres no chance anyone is going to accpet this on the forums but you CAN try your luck with just in-game trades (most people who have sunken items know values, but try your best i guess)

thats all im going to say, not here to trash talk you, with this trade i can understand you are completely new to trading.

good luck tho!

3 Likes

some people dont
look at their stats annd inv and you will probably be able to tell if they are a lucky af 2 year old or an actual trader

Yes, exactly

i can’t do with this…

You’re unfortunately correct

Try this trade ingame, somebody might accept it, but you won’t have luck here

alr, i will close this trade again, i almost fell like i wanted to quit this community

Don’t quit the community, it’s just your endeavors are misplaced

you don’t understand, im a lil autistic

To new players who want to start trading: DO ATLEAST 5 MINUTES OF RESEARCH. this whole mess could have been avoided with 4 braincells and a little google search. No hard feelings

I understand. You should be fine if you try the trade ingame. If that doesn’t work, try getting some more boss drops, maybe trade up to other sunkens, ect.

The trading part of the forums is very harsh especially if you make a bad trade offer, but just take some time to learn the values and you’ll be gucci :mariomug:

ok so what even happened here

What did this guy even say?

don’t leave any community for that sort of reason, that’s stupid

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.