Warrior vs Mage

Then idk who would win.

Depends of level, the weapons, the magic,the spells, the players aim etc

1 Like

Nobody knows actually because weve seen way too little gameplay to speculate on something like this

изображение_2022-07-05_132411

i say warrior wins tbh, but it’ll probably be much trickier for the warrior to beat down the mage as i doubt that weapons out neutral magic, who knows tho

(This is kinda unresearched considering AO isnt out yet and will replace iron which is my only magic type i’ve played for more than 5 minutes). If new magics will be like iron they can just spam explosion and beam to do 200 damage a second with only one magic and no synergies, idc how much hp you have you cant stand that for more then 10 seconds especially with your sword that can do 100 damage every 3 seconds using your special heavy attack. The mage would win.

@ThatOneGuy
what is up with all the new people

also warriors have weapon skills

1 Like

it’s being replaced with metal, but it’ll have the same stats

Welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here!

Don't click if you don't think you are mentally prepared enough.

You may never touch grass again.

among us

We’ll see, I think the artisan weapon might be good, but considering what info we have right now, yeah, mage is better.

if u pvp anyone decent spamming beam and placed explosion wont get you a win my g

praying that somehow vetex adds a movestack for warriors

@ThatOneGuy
WJAYT THE ACTUAL FUCK 3 NEW PEOPLE IN ONE DATY???

But remember, warriors will basicly be mid range mages with less colorfull skills

if you dont use placed after you use your first explosion they get stuck in a hole with some floating grass, so if they try to high jump out (which in my experience happens 9 times out of 10). makes them spiral out of control, which allows you to get a few expolsions and beams when they cant fight back.

u sound like u have a skill issue