WAX WORLD NEWS (real news for real gameres)

Wait that means that Kirby has the power of Kirb and op King David fire spells.

You mind drawing me a circle on the map about fifty miles in diameter around Summer Hold.

Thanks, now remind me to maintain a safe distance from that circle, actually, draw another circle about fifty miles outwards from that circle.

Thanks again, now remind me not to stand in that circle, and for your own safety I advise that you too not enter that circle.

oh crap, that means Kirb has the absorption curse 2.0
Also bumping this post cause its golden.

Iā€™m not worried about Kirby being basically absorption curse, we knew that one from the beginning.

Iā€™m more worried about the near instantaneous transfer of power to an all destroying puff ball capable of flattening all of Magius with a single smack that has also now inherited the ability to spontaneously combust and propel itself at a high velocity, breathe fire, and firebomb society as we know it.

aye, this post is getting bogged down,
we cant have that, BUMP!
also when is the next one coming? @WAX

the next issue will be publised after i die .

1 Like

pulls out gun
well, nice knowing you.

1 Like

best news source yes

Kirby is just the Absorption Curse Requiem.
He copies opponentā€™s abilities effortlessly, immediately gains full knowledge and mastery of said abilities, and gains a cool hat in the process as well.

He also has the ability to automatically fuse abilities to his liking something not even the peacekeeper can do without harming themselves KIRBY IS GOD WRITE IT IN THE BIBLE.

now we got fat fish news, magius herald, and this

Well, not quite. Unlike the absorption curse, his enemies still retain their powers, if they survive. But thatā€™s not the important part.

He gets a hat.

1 Like

consider me subscribed for this newspaper

1 Like

we demand a second issue! pleaase

1 Like

My news ranking:
1. WAX WORLD NEWS
2. Fat fish news
no. Magius Herald

can i be the king next time?

1 Like

Really Nice Jewspaper!

The majority of wom users have ink magic but Iā€™m hiding them all in my basement so everyone thinks ink is unpopular which is exactly what I want

This information will cost you your life

1 Like

i see youre trying to make people go away from paper magic ink comboā€¦ unless you dont know their true powerā€¦ in which you have made a terrible mistake (total joke)

Itā€™s not paper-ink wizards Iā€™m afraid of

Itā€™s the condensed amount of pure chaos and terror under the guise of players called ā€œink-paper wizardsā€

the rising mist legit do block out the sun with all their smoke arrows