“We’re Friends Now.”

omg another art piece wowie zowie
Noelle and Iris are besties it’s canon (joke)

Noelle has tear stains running down her cheeks because she would feel ashamed for having to kill Calvus, despite her knowing he was evil

she wishes there was another way to stop him but there wasn’t really any other choice lmao

she’d keep her head up for the sake of comforting Iris, but guilt would plague her mind for having to kill someone and essentially taking away another person’s family (cough a prince’s family cough)

bonus

45 Likes

Wait did Iris just blush?

huh-

Or someone with claws attacked them and aimed for eyes but missed

They both look like they’d make out at any time.

2 Likes

Y’ALL WHAT (this is a complete sentence) :sob::sob:

OMAGAF THE CAMPFIRE SCENE FANART!!! finally we’re truly friends with Iris

And they were roommates until Morden snores tf out

1 Like

man what is this tomfoolery in the comments

3 Likes

I just say what I see

Poor Neviro, has to be the big brother guy for the team :frpensive:

1 Like

Muscle yes

1 Like

This is good :+1::+1:
Very cool!!

1 Like

aw this is so wholesome

1 Like

Gal-Pals for the win, SLAYYYYYY :nail_care::sparkles::two_hearts:

1 Like

but does the make up part that important

meanwhile morden: ZZZZZZ MIMIMIMIMI

fire shading :100:

“Ah, this is a cute piece! And that bonus was pretty funny, too! I’m surprised her makeup survived being stuffed into that crate, though; isn’t some of that stuff heat and moisture sensitive?” Yeah, I’ll post that for my repl-"

[looks at the replies]

“HEY WHAT THE F-”

Aaaanyways. Yeah. Those first two sentences in my self-quotation is what I saw intending to say.
…Until I saw some of these comments :skull:

Ayo, guys, I think it’s entirely possible for two ladies to have a strong, non-romantic relationship. I know this is shocking to some of you, but please hear me out: until stated otherwise they’re just friends.

Also, appreciate that fact that MC isn’t built like a twig. I assume she’s a strength full or strength hybrid build?

1 Like

Meanwhile 99% of the AO playerbase:

1 Like