We're not the same person

they died tree
let go of it.

snowcrab is a tsundere, its quite obvious

1 Like

impossible

No ;((

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

take the L.
live with the L.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :heartbeat::heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

;)) nope

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart::flushed::flushed::heart::flushed::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::flushed::heart_eyes::flushed::flushed::heart::heart::heart:

they didnt die they just went on vacation

unless you can find a way to bring them back.
he’s dead to me.

A date to neverland island!!!

:heart::flushed: :heart: :heart: :flushed: :flushed: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heartbeat: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :flushed::flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

this post should attract him.

I already called upon thee

The date was supposed to be me returning to making cringe compilations of them…
That was the plan.

You should’ve ventured Magius together in maid outfits, then you would eat dinner on the forums, and then go home and speedrun Nekopara ;((

the original original plan was to ask them to go to court

court to go to court, :troller:

That’s a horrible date, my idea is 100x of times better, clearly you have never touched grass, nor have you ever been in a relationship, next time ask them on a real date, not your fucking legal issues.

pfft, i’ve been on multiple real dates with real people.
i know how to pull it off if i was actually attracted to them haha.