What AA concepts do you think should be added to AO?

i was really hoping wed be able to fight a curse user before awakening so we could get a less brute force-ey boss but i cant see that happening now that all builds can just directly hit them

1 Like

A sailing resturaunt.

They need to add Verdies back him being killed by a nuke is so unfair :sob:
#JusticeForVerdies

These.

hell no wtf bro

exploiters doing nsfw thing to random people

What got into you mate

:fire:
i knew this was what was missing in arcane odyssey

Joinable merchant guild for the merchant profession (i don’t think this was in AA)

1 Like

companions (Only for the use of PvE/Quests and no not pets, companions like edward kenton helping you fight through sliver)

2 Likes

I really wish we will eventually get exclusive spells for specific magics. Every single magic in AA felt distinct and unique, but in AO, you can barely tell the difference between ash and venom poison

1 Like

The player’s choices in the game are virtually meaningless. Heck, even fighting styles resemble magic attacks. The difference between magics are literally numbers and a single status effect.

1 Like

what

what happened in AA…?

It’s weird. I agree that spells feel like reskins at times, although AO does a good job tricking you into not thinking so with it’s killer effects and how powerful they felt. Still though, certain parts boggle my mind. Why is casting a beam of light a higher art than shooting what amounts of a literal condensed sun?

Granted, most if not all the AO spells are just AA spells just more varied so yeah.

2 Likes

you mean angel?

sorta but probably more complicated

You can literally create almost every arcane adventure spell in arcane odyssey right now, it’s an objectively better system (Besides the lost spells that are missing)

1 Like

The problem is that because every Magic has access to the same types of moves, they don’t feel unique

1 Like

Yeah, it’s up to you to make them unique. There’s literally zero downside

2 Likes