What ancient magic are u all gonna get

none

hybrids only get 1 lost/ancient slot and i want frostmetal lmao

If it canā€™t self-heal itā€™s utter garbage, compete waste of a lost/ancient magic slot. Thereā€™s no way theyā€™re not giving it self-heal.

Also, Iā€™m getting metal magic which has an extremely strong resistance mode, another reason why I donā€™t think Iā€™ll have to put any points in Vitality.

However, if it turns out that 0 Vitality isnā€™t working for me even with a healing magic and an op defensive mode, itā€™s not like you canā€™t reset your stat points. Iā€™ll be fine.

not true at all lol, Iā€™m sorry that youā€™re lonely but some people play w/ friends or guild members

very slippery slope in balance, vetex might decide itā€™s not worth the trouble

itā€™s never been stated that different magics will have different resistances/stats from their mode spells

Yeah healing your friends is good and all, but itā€™s just kind of a waste to dedicate a whole magic slot to helping other people. Instead of getting a healing magic to support your friends, why not just get a powerful damaging magic like Equinox so that you can fight alongside your friends? And unlike a healing magic, if would be useful when youā€™re alone too.

Also, it was confirmed that modes have different stats depending on the magic, in the tester Q&A

1 Like

femboy magic

nah Healing and Life are going to make guild wars comically easy for your team and allow for easy boss farming, Iā€™d give up all my elemental magics just to have Life in AO lol

my bad didnt see this one

1 Like

pristineā€™s seed magic when

1 Like

when I see Iris jack-o pose

1 Like

sacrifice baby

Iā€™d like to test each one to choose but.

thatā€™s not possible

Blaze and shatter seems fun

its pretty good for a guild war or something, though it would be infinitely better with self healing

I feel like life, without self-healing (which can be balanced) would be practically useless for solo playersā€¦ so not useless if you got friends, but still isnā€™t viable for the overall game.

in the ā€œmagic and cursesā€ game, life is BROKEN OP. I just spam self heal and take no damage
vetex pls balance :nod:

Yeah, without being balanced it would be BROKEN. and then after self-healing just use weapons. It can be easily balanced with cooldowns and lower heal percentage etc. tho

Apocalypse Bringer or promethean fire

dude im getting balance magic screw inferno, i can take the rep of heros who randomly attack low reps and piss it away

death or promethean

sounds like hero complex

imma get storm and blizzard