What are some of the most exciting and worrying things you’ve seen for Arcane odyssey?

The positives / exciting parts
  • I’m excited to see the story and how it will roll out.
  • The boss combat and player combat looks really sweet!
  • Clans and guilds will be fun to participate in.
  • Messing around with all the stat builds and trying to test gimmicky ones.
  • Finding lost spells/techniques along with rare weapons from bosses or sealed chests is what I want to do.
  • Messing around with the character creator and trying to make concepts for interesting and unique characters feels good.
  • Sea travel and exploring islands sounds like a fun hobby.
  • All of the above
  • Other (comment)
  • I’m not very excited for anything specific.

0 voters

The negatives / worries
  • I’m worried that the story will be slow and tedious.
  • I’m worried that RKers / toxic people will make a majority of the playerbase.
  • I’m not a fan of fast paced combat and won’t stand a chance in the new meta.
  • I’m worried that outside of the story, leveling up as you want will be very, very difficult.
  • I’m worried that good techniques and spells will be too annoying or difficult to obtain thanks to other players or tough enemies.
  • I’m worried that the meta will have some really powerful outlier options that trivialize PvP.
  • I’m worried that the character creation will be too stringent.
  • I’m worried that traveling the sea will be too slow or dangerous.
  • All of the above
  • Other (comment)
  • I am not worried about anything.

0 voters

Iamaworldclasswuss

What kinds of methods would you use to get around the worries you have?

1 Like

another one

Overall im not too worried about much, only during release day when everyone is gonna try doing the story at once

But since vetex also expressed that concern and considers lowering the server size to 5 for the meantime, it shouldn’t be too bad

This
Always been worried that one build would be so significantly better than others
But if this is the case then that build will get nerfed so it’s fine either way

I’m only worried that we’ll go through the story content or get used to the replayable content too fast

Praying for like a boss rush item that rewards being able to solo multiple bosses in one go

ngl RKillers are going to be so irritating when i’m trying to do stuff. :pensive::pensive:

2 Likes

i want to get a lot of love potion for pee and some purpose
and Im also afraid that they won’t add the mud magic
and dont check my profile

I’ve always been trash at pvp so i can’t be too concerned about that

I am looking forward to more characters, the plethora of possible builds that’s now opened up, and actual sea exploration again

Replayability; I plan to have 6 files.

class on vitality is included in one of your files?

Nah.

Just a question but how replayable would AO be for per say, 20~ slots :thinking:

:worried:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.