What are you currently working on?

Currently just learning how to make a game, I’m also working on a story for something I have planned, but I’m currently affected with the procrastination rock so maybe I’ll do it all later

1 Like

am going to olay a little bit of Phasmophobia with @anon64436269 if he’s awake, then some Little Nightmares since my midterms are over and I can relax.

In terms of projects I need to finish my work for a collab, @Robotstics 's bday present, and Night (Artanaris)'s bday present.

But right now I need to finish the second prize for my Elemental Encounters winner

3 Likes

Damn that’s a big list, don’t forget to take breaks or you’ll burn yourself out (tho the bday presents are the most pressing prob).

1 Like

uh

homework

h

i also have this confirmation works of mercy thing i need to do

:ez:image

1 Like

Personally I’m attempting to get through my schoolwork of course, but I need to keep churning out Firestorm while still trying to get the motivation to write War in Heaven (the second arc of the Arielle stories). Besides all of this, there’s my own writing to work on.

2 Likes

game

I am working on the 100 biology vocab cards that I thought were optional.

why did the bot delete the quote :fr:

fixing my mind
currently trying to handle stuff that goes in my head

fixing my mindset, stress management, stop overthinking stuff, stop being horny (currently hearing EasyPeasy audiobook), and buy my own therapy because my parent won’t do it for me unless if it’s so I can get into a school

(I’ve been expelled in middle school due to my blown outrage that nearly cost other students life, so they expel me and told them to bring me to therapy and because it’s expensive my parent most likely won’t even do it unless my school told me)

We may never know

sobbing in my bed

Planning a new Roblox game

Hehe, I feel like we should try to it via ingame chat next time for greater ambience hehe. That was fun tho.

Not going fucking insane from midterms

hehe, you’re so quiet when we do that tho hehe

thinking up stuff i wanna do in both the near and far future except i stop at the brainstorming process so i just have a few channels full of ideas but no motivation to act on them and actually get stuff done

I’m learning how to code on roblox, and planning out a game.

A lot of stuff. Also this needed to be revived please don’t get mad at me

I need to catch up on Mandarin and Calc e.e