What do I need to increase or decrease for my lightning conjurer?

qweqweqwe

Are these good stats for a cheaper lightning conjurer build?

Which stats do I need to increase or decrease?

Decrease size and hop on aim trainer

Increase speed and agility

Size isn’t worth it if you’re a lightning user, just remove it and invest in attack speed instead

Replace cernyx amulet with defense amulet if size is your thing. Because 18 speed isn’t going to do much.

You could also replace size with agility or attack speed since they would be more useful if you can aim. If not, size time.

The size isn’t doing shit for your build, don’t play lightning conj if you can’t land hits without it

You should follow how to build your stat allocation depending on what magic/weapon/fighting style you use.

Lightning Magic is focused on speed so you’ll have to ditch Attack Size for Attack Speed due to it’s low AoE but high Speed.

Same goes for how Earth Magic needs to focus on Attack Size to compliment it’s AoE stat, instead of giving it more Attack Speed which makes little to no difference when compared to Attack Size.

1 Like

As much as i advocate for size, get rid of it it’s useless on lightning, even worse on conjurer
Run more attack power/ agility if possible :person_shrugging:

Do not listen to this man, go for speed on slow conjs and size for fast conjs :+1:

Lightning has the worst size scaling in the entire game. Sir, you gain very, very limited benefit from it. I would instead recommend literally any other stat (besides intensity).

Stay out of the kitchen old man :sleepy:

My clips, I run 0 attack size and invest into speed

I wholeheartedly believe attack speed is best on slow imbues

This is awful, lowish power, mid defense, med invest size. No speed/agi

It’s even better on fast imbues and should be a priority especially since size doesn’t do fuck (1.0x size mult for lightning which drops to 0.9x on imbue according to previous balance patches)

The math isn’t mathing, slow imbued get far more out of attack speed since they get a greater total decrease in startup and endlag

This is because startup and endlag are subtracted by a percent

For example let’s say earth imbue startup is 2 seconds and 200 attack speed is -50% startup, earth just lost 1 second of startup

Let’s use the same for light then, light is a bit under half but let’s use half the startup anyways, light imbue startup is 1 second and 200 attack-speed is -50% startup, light now just lost .5 seconds of startup which as you can tell was worse than earth

This means for startup/endlag purposes attack speed is more beneficial on slow magics

Also please watch the clips :pray:

This is only for warlock, not conj which stays 1x

The clips are good mb chef :fire:

I understand that attack speed benefits slow magics more but we’re talking about size here and the numbers might be different for all I know but regardless my math isnt mathing

My main file is lightning conj and I really don’t see any large difference in size for blast, kai saber/sunken sword q, or staff e with high investment (~120); size is a crutch and I can aim properly, with the level of speed already offered on fast imbues theres not much incentive for me to run size since I can land projectiles just fine

Light/lightning/wind conj are simply top tier

I’d personally just run like a modest 85 attack size on lightning conj so that the piercing gale gets some AoE but ya it’s true that size isn’t that crazy for speed conj

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.