What do you think will be the most meta combo in AO?

Sweaty losers will choose Lightning + Water

This doesn’t keep in mind the fact that you aren’t ever going to be fighting a stationary enemy, and you will have to aim at them each time.

Yeah I sort of expected that was universally understood.

Unless being crystalized was kinda like being frozen. You would expect crystals growing out of your limbs to make it hard to move.

As long as your first metal hit is within 10 seconds of your first crystal hit and your last metal hit is within 10 seconds of your last crystal hit, aren’t you good?

It doesn’t really matter, since you could just alternate between 1 crystal attack and 1 metal attack to continually get the bonus.

Maybe - it depends what order the crystalised stacks are removed.

If the most recent stack is removed first, it’s like fluect originally said - gotta land the last metal hit within 10 seconds of the first crystal hit.
In the best case, the oldest stack is removed first, so it’s like you said. Last metal hit within 10 seconds of the last crystal hit.

It may also be possible that vetex hasn’t actually defined any particular order, and it depends on whatever order the “current statuses” dictionary has them in. This is pseudo-random (undefined lua behaviour), though if I had to guess it’d probably be the oldest status first most of the time (so fluect’s).

Worth testing.

I don’t see why you can’t just use a crystal attack, then a metal attack, then repeat. There is no reason why you have to hit 4 crystals in a row then 4 metals.

i mean you could just do that
but wheres your sense of curiosity

That was asked in that thread I said it was possible

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.