What do you think you're most known for on the forums?

being a burgr

being an idiot

I think Dubious put how I display myself here best:

Drawing ao/aa characters HAWT

also for being a major simp for Edward (no regrets haha :D)

3 Likes

give me the kentussy

1 Like

Ngl I recognise you best from your artstyle - it’s so iconic lmao

1 Like

lmaoooo
u sent me that animatic earlier, i can prove ur an edward simp

1 Like

I don’t really know honestly, having a good amount of the forums as friends on my account?

Other than that I’m not very remarkable at all.

Mostly all of the older forumers aren’t as active as they used to be so everyone who’s new only know the people who they joined with. Kinda weird how time changes things so drastically

I’m probably the forums supervillain ngl.

like Dr Doofenshmirtz or something.

Nah bro you’re more like an Aloysius O’ Hare tier villain

Edward is a giga chad though, unlike that virgin Enizor.
(Me waiting for the day we get a blacksmith quartermaster thats absolutely fucking ripped:)

1 Like

DO NOT compare me to that sad little midget and shitty excuse for a “villain” he’s literally just a greedy corporate snob.

I deserve to be a much more top tier villain

plankton :+1:

Plankton is good just broken

like in what sense

also plankton is like gotta be secretly rich or something since even though he has no customers he always has enough cash to make giant war machines.

Plankton, the charming character from the popular animated series Spongebob, is more than meets the eye. When asked, “Like in what sense?”, the Plankton character exhibits an interesting mix of qualities representing ambition, resilience, and the pursuit of dreams against all odds. But his portrayal is also a contradiction of strength and weakness at the same time, making him a compelling and broken character worth exploring.

Plankton’s relentless ambition to obtain Krabby Patty’s secret formula from his neighbor and rival, Mr. Crab, demonstrates his tenacity and relentless pursuit of success. His unwavering drive teaches us the importance of setting goals and pushing yourself beyond your limits. However, Plankton’s ambitions often go astray, leading them to ignore the consequences their actions may have. This cracked side of his personality reminds us that he can be a destructive force if his ambitions are not tempered with empathy and consideration for others.

Plankton faces countless failures and rejections throughout the series, but he perseveres in his quest for victory. His ability to bounce back from defeat demonstrates his remarkable strength of character. However, his resilience often approaches stubbornness, leaving him unable to learn valuable lessons or adjust his approach. Plankton’s broken resilience is a reminder that true strength lies in your ability to adapt, learn from mistakes, and embrace change.

Plankton’s individualistic nature is clear, but a failed attempt to obtain Krabby Patty’s secret formula highlights the importance of working together. Plankton’s character unwittingly reveals that success cannot always be achieved in a single effort. But his troubled sense of collaboration stems from his inability to understand the value of true partnership. Plankton’s flawed perspective is a reminder that cooperation requires trust, mutual respect, and a willingness to recognize each other’s strengths. The fragility of plankton’s pursuit of success is a recurring theme. His obsession with Krabby Patty’s secret formula blinds him to the possible consequences of achieving his end goal. In this broken aspect, Plankton reminds us that success achieved through selfish motives can be empty and unfulfilling. It is important to assess the cost of our ambition and ensure that it aligns with our values ​​and brings true happiness rather than empty victories.

In summary, the Plankton character in Spongebob offers an interesting mix of strengths and weaknesses. His relentless ambition and resilience inspire us to pursue goals relentlessly, while his broken side teaches us the importance of empathy, adaptability, and cooperation. Plankton is a reminder that unbridled ambition can lead to destructive tendencies, and that true success requires looking at the big picture. His broken nature makes Plankton a complex and thought-provoking character, prompting us to reflect on our own ambitions and the impact they have on ourselves and those around us.

1 Like

wow

doesn’t sound like me irl tho :confused:

Honestly I would be that one random lurker regular because I haven’t done anything interesting for months

I’ll do an answer for some random now:
Misinput’s got everything: former suncry, nobble, disc mod, game mod, forum mod, tester, trader, pvper, infamy grinder in wom, ambiguous gender person, etc

I am not reading all of that—you just out “uhm, actually”ed me, the known “uhm, actually” guy. Bravo.

I just answered to 1 question