What exactly is an 'Arcane Online"

Sandcrab.

they don’t teach us this basic language shit in school, i only just learned it in 8TH GRADE and it wasn’t something in the curriculum it was something the teacher got us on her own accord

1 Like

Yes, it was an alt, but y’all still wrongfully suspended Sandcrab. As far as I know there was no proof sandcrab made this alt

We have some decent resources at our disposal, and yes, the conclusion was, after being discussed by several moderators, not including me, that sandcrab made this alt.

The correct owner of Silt is a user on this forum named “Polynuke” I know u guys can look at ips and I’m 100% sure poly doesn’t use a vpn

Just kinda pissed that it all happened and I didn’t even like know until Jupiter told me it happened

unfortunately you are on the mods bad side now so they wont believe what you say ( I think)

that is the opposite of how a moderation team should work there isn’t a “good or bad side” it’s just “is this user doing something against the rules” but nonetheless, I’m p sure this convo goes against rule 10 so I’ll stop

mhm yup 100% confirmed that siltcrab is an alt of sandcrab yesyes :skull:

Polynuclear hasn’t been online since 2020 and SiltCrab joined this year. Assuming Poly has a dynamic IP, I don’t think you can confirm that Silt is their alt using IPs. Too much time between.

Yes, we can see IPs, and you and siltcrab didn’t share one. Though I wasn’t involved in the process of it apparently they had other tools that they could use to determine your relations with quite high accuracy… besides your similar names :fr:.

We’re discussing the matter, by the way. I’m sure you’ll get your deserved result at the end.

1 Like

Well that’s not fair to be like that
Because if they share a similar name with an alt =/= same guy it could be a framing of somebody else with this

1 Like

He said “besides … similar names”

1 Like

Yeah, we obviously don’t think somebody is an alt because they have a similar name, in fact I was saying we don’t do that. It’s definitely happened before that somebody is trying to frame somebody else by making an alt with a similar username as someone else, and it’s usually turned out fine in the end. We’ll get this all figured out!

1 Like

It happened with Geko and a few times with Fat Fishe, right?

1 Like

I don’t remember the one with geko, but yeah I believe you. I do remember somebody trying to impersonate rb1 (which could have gotten them in even more trouble.)

oh yea one last thing
poly himself has admitted to this in the forums discord server (I think)
I am not in that server but I’m fairly sure you are in case you wanted to check that out for yourself/mod team

1 Like

ask him yourself, simply type out @ vetex without the space

dafuq are you guys talking about