What exactly is an 'Arcane Online"

Then whose forgiven?

TheSiltCrab(not really)

@TheSiltCrab can you give me your forgiven?

Oh shit they’re dead.

Forgiven is an adjective, not a noun.

It’s actually a verb (past participle).

Oh that makes sense. Why is the English language so complicated?

isn’t it both, being a status and an action?

From What Is A Past Participle? | Thesaurus.com

“Past participles are used as adjectives and to construct the perfect verb tenses. We’ll talk more about that soon, but to understand a past participle, it’s important to understand how they are formed from the root form of the verb.”

So, to answer your question, I have no idea.

i tried checking a dictionary to find out but it just started talking about transitive and intransitive verbs, what do those words even mean?

Transitive verbs = can be done directly to another person or object. Ex: I ate the apple, I hit the door, I kicked the man, etc

Intransitive verbs = aren’t done to another person or object. Ex: I slept, I laughed, I jumped, etc

Or maybe I’ve forgotten everything I learned in English class, cause forgiven doesn’t make sense as an IT verb with my definition

there wasn’t a page for forgiven so i had to look at forgive

I think arcane online is the “new” name for online fighting so it fits in with the series
So the story goes Arcane Online(OF) AA and now AO

Why so dark?

no way mf threatened someone’s life indirectly

1 Like

It should be noted that this wasn’t me
It was probably a funny little trickster from that AO forums discord server you guys suck so much I got suspended for this shit I’m so mad

Imagine being such a failure of a mod that you don’t even investigate and blindly assume that someone is impersonating themselves with an alt on the forums

L tbh

my man living in third country

An investigation was in fact done and they were deemed an alt.

So whats the main