What happened basically

You guys are really running this joke into the ground which is, ironically, a skill issue itself.

bro fire already has pretty decent clash lol

-Light Magic Gang

Thatā€™s cool but one thingā€¦

Nobody freakinā€™ asked

You seriously took the time to do this, Perc?

Second reply: follow Veraā€™s advice. Itā€™s a skill issue which means your skills need some improvement. You can improve it by aiming better, knowing your magic and itā€™s stats, abilities, effects, clashrates, etc. be informed about your magic so you know what it does. Apart from skills, youā€™ll need a good build which suits your playstyle with said magic. After that, keep improving, youā€™ll do great sooner or later.

And regarding that clash thing: yes, Acid destroys Fire in clashes, Acid has a 1.4x advantage over Fire and the latter has a 0.9x disadvantage against the earlier. But this only applies if you tend to clash attacks too much, being the case, your friend has an advantage. But itā€™s mainly skill-related, and you CAN avoid clashes if you know clashrates are bad in said situation. Just move and remain clear to not clash and attack.

Yeah the only thing that actually worked was a surprise attack
good thing I had 20 fire blasts at once on or I would have been toast

Well at least I got advice to better my performance :frhigh:

1 Like

tenor

You used 20 fire blasts? 20 FIRE blasts? Im sorry but no. Alright mraditya im gonna tell you everything iā€™ve been taught from one fire user to another. Because this is just unnacceptable

1. The most important rule. Fight in your own damn region. If youā€™re AS stay away from anything that has US in it. If EU AS is like a USC regioners USE. If your USE USC is gonna feel the same. But USW will be slightly laggier.

2. Challenge - Aim Trainer Use this. It helps me time and time again.

3. It might help a bit but use more agility. Iā€™ve seen people like supernoob and funnynumber and apparently itā€™s hella useful. I donā€™t use it myself because I like the set I have rn but if you need to use that.

4. Stick with single blasts more often. If you wanna use multi blasts. go for 6 at the very most. and make sure the multiblasts are 20%.

5. Try and predict peoples movement. If they are about to perform a t jump try and predict the height of the t jump and what direction theyā€™ll be going in. If theyā€™re falling try and hit the floor when you expect them to fall back to the ground.

6. Try multiple sets. But make sure you have high power and defense.

7. Randomize your movement. And try and learn how to dodge on the ground. Alot of people are used to aerial combat so this will confuse them.

8. When youā€™re aiming try and aim with your body. Not your mouse.

9. Try to keep moving when you charge. Itā€™ll be slower but itā€™ll help

Note that I am by no means a good pvper. But this is all I learned from people when I played this game.

1 Like

Massive skill issue. Clashes hardly matter, just dodge better

gg ez

Only real good pvper that wants to use agility is keeper and heā€™s on GPO, donā€™t use agility.

Current max agility is pretty scary though.
Watch out for those guys. They are hard to hit.

They really arenā€™t tho, and they donā€™t even do any good damage.

excuse me

what did i just read

Yeah maybe youā€™re right.

ikr. He reminds me back when I only had 20 kills

Iā€™m crying, this man just said he uses 20 blasts in pvp

@EndericNoodles is this your alt

no. Thatā€™s misterfucking minecraft steve

Donā€™t use more than 3 shots with fire in pvp. Thatā€™s a death wish right there.

yea there is
its called DODGING