What if the story of AO was written by Dhar Mann?

he only gets ass :pensive:

big brother mikey is calvus and his little brother is revon

1 Like

Boy doesnt want to eat his mom’s food wakes up with amnesia and a headache. He doesnt want to become doctor. But the asian mom friend group (order of aesir) is stoping him from beating the system. What happens next is SHOCKING!!

1 Like

Navy commodore gets his secret leaked, what happens next is shocking!

Sailor and his crew enter uncharted seas, what happens next will SHOCK YOU!!

with the magic weather, quite literally shocked

1 Like

Dad leaves his son behind, what happens next is SHOCKING!

Random guy goes in big rabbit hole, what happens next is shocking!

Calvus: “But MC’s a person with amnesia, why are you helping them? Can you not see!?”
Iris: "I know, but amnesia doesn’t make MC a bad person, they’ve helped me through everything and tells entire backstory from Frostmill to Ravenna with shitty flashbacks.
Calvus: “But I need to be the ruler since I am the strongest! And you can’t be a ruler if you don’t have even a single curse by your side!”
Iris: “About that…”
Morden enters the room, much to Calvus’ shock and everyone else looks at him with a smirk
Morden: “Damn guys, having a curse sure feels weird, what’s going on?”
Once again, everyone turns to look at Calvus with a smug smile, while he’s in shock

Calvus: “No! You’re not even strong! You can’t topple a king!”
Iris: “About that… he’s actually become strong enough to beat you.”

Neviro walks in to deliver his one-single line to stay relevant, just like in the game

Neviro: “MC did not have their memories, yet they believed in themselves and were a good person to everyone, something you lack. You should never discriminate other people with disabilities.”
Morden: “Revon please, take this person away, let’s hope he doesn’t treat other people like that anymore.”

Revon takes Calvus away because yes, justice prevails and evil bad
Iris turns to look at the group with a smile and says happily

Iris: “Well, who wants to go eat? Surely you haven’t forgotten about our celebration, right”?

Everyone laughs because everyone deserves a happy ending, except the antagonist in Dhar Mann videos because they’re evil incarnate and have no redeeming qualities

2 Likes

You really did Neviro dirty… just like the game :disappointed:

Prince believes his brother is a good guy what happens next is shocking SO SHOCKING THAT HE CRIES

Father leaves son behind with his mother to form a cult, what happens next is shocking!

I love this so much :joy:

Can’t wait for the MC saying “What happens in the dark always comes to light.”

1 Like

me when I defeat the order in endgame with tier 3 insanity stuff

Insane man defeats evil magic group, what happens next is shocking!

It was a dream all along

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.