What is Liquid Starlight in-universe?

Like, the description just says that it’s liquid you can find in the Dark Sea. We have no idea why you get poisoned when you get in, but it can be used to brew burning potions (just what).
Also it seems that liquid starlight pools tend to be bigger the further you go, so it’s probably linked to magic pollution in the Dark Sea. However, I have another theory.

It could be linked to the origin of the Milky Way in Greek Mythology, which is basically:

• Heracles is born
  • Zeus wants him to be fed with Hera, uh, breast milk (I don’t how to blurry the text sorry)
  • Knowing she won’t accept it, he does that when she’s sleeping
  • She wakes up
  • She moves Heracles away
  • Her milk goes into the sky, creating the Milky Way
    (Yeah Greek Mythology is really weird sometimes)

So Liquid Starlight could be milk that didn’t get in the sky and fell back on earth, or milk from the Milky Way falling on earth after the “creation” of the Dark Sea, and since the Dark Sea covers the vast majority of the earth, that’s why you can only find it here.

(Why did I make an entire theory on a potion reagent wtf)

2 Likes

c-
(complete sentence)

People are gonna go bathe in those pools after this post bruh :skull:

1 Like

i threw up after eating hot chips

Side effects white poison

Nut water

Prometheus man milk :fearful:

I got Mis to ask tech what it is one time

Tech said it is liquid mercury

Explains the poison, but why does it burn?

1 Like

Shouldve made it greyish and metalic, smh, the moment I saw it, i had a bad vibe about how people were going to see it-

Why the fuck would you go with white water-

Mercury is also a planet and that explains the “starlight” part ig

1 Like

I wish it at least had some sparkles (and that you actually bottled it rather then collected little solid parts for “liquid” starlight)

remember that time Zeus incubated a fetus in his leg

all i’m gonna say is, zeus was not known to keep it in his pants

1 Like

Ah yes, Arcane Odyssey, the family friendly Roblox game where you can collect breast milk.

1 Like

And garuntee @rouver2345 would have at least one bottle of liquid starlight and call it stored Edward’s c-

how the hell do you keep finding my milk dumps!!!

blizzard employees having a field day reading this post

I am almost completely certain that it’s just a reference to Liquid Starlight from the Astral Sorcery Minecraft mod. May not have any real in-universe explanation.

1 Like

An odd reference, better than the alternatives though :sob:

its not meant to be solid parts its just meant to look like you’re collecting the liquid