What is the best lightning variation

can confirm I do have brain damage

ok I got another person for team yellow, a single other person.

perhaps I need to rethink my life choices.

Hey man, embrace individualism a bit and stand proud. Personally, I wouldn’t pick Yellow Lightning since it looks too similar to Light but I do have a (Yellow) Lightning ( Sunlight) Light file for visual purposes ( and atk speed metamancing)

Imo it just looks like light conjurer but better, although I have never, across the entire year, seen another yellow lightning conjurer despite the fact that lightning is so common.

Ngl I think it depends on the color of your character’s drip and what complements it

For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears.

Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don’t keep the devil waiting

5 Likes

Purple is the best lightning variation. Stay malding

2 Likes

Damn sorry bro i gotta block you for this one

I used to look up to you, I used to think you were cool

:pensive:

purple gang :lightning_magic_var3: :lightning_magic_var3: :lightning_magic_var3:

3 Likes

never. I can rig the election to make purple last at any time (I think)

If purple gets first recreate the poll

p*rple lightnings… :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Do not get me wrong, i LOVE purple, so much so that when i joined wom open test 4 when i was overwhelmed with the choice i limited my options for my first magic on my first file down to mystic ice, purple lightning, moonlight, or amethyst crystal. I decided to go for purple lightning and i was very excited to use it. Imagine the horror on my face when i saw the ugliest looking shit ive ever seen (i hadnt seen sandstone yet)

My first ao file was purple, after realizing it was ugly I reset it to blue, and then a friend convinced me to change to yellow. I could have changed back to blue but I have decided to double down and treat yellow lightning like the gospel instead.

personally I actually like yellow the most, feels familiar since I like playing pokemon too lol

I don’t care if blue or yellow win, I just need purple to lose.

1 Like

The next time i created a lightning file was yellow (i deleted the purple lightning file and made a moonlight one instead)

what about aether lightning color vs blue and yellow