What is the Difference Between AO and WoM

I just keep getting confused when people talk about AO is it WoM? Something else?

wom is bad
ao is good

actual differences

WOM is set after AO where the world is a continent
AO is the new “update” (basically a new game now) where it changes almost everything in WOM to be more like AA and in a different time period

1 Like

Should I call it WoM or AO?

wom before the big update
ao after the big update

Ok thxs

ao is a whole new game that will replace wom, but you will keep your characters. you’ll start from level 1 with all of them, but you will be able to choose your full name and a new magic for each. there’s no more live npcs, the map is an ocean with islands, and there’s only 1 storyline. this may sound like a downgrade, but there will be a lot more detail put into everything.

it’s the same base gameplay with new/alternate mechanics.

1 Like

Oh thats a lot of changes… thxs for the info

What do you mean we will start at level 1? We will stay the same level as we already are. Vetex said he wont reset our level.

check discord dev updates and twitter

3 days ago

…well…what do you know…he’s even worse then me when it come to sticking with stuff. (like plans I can make all the plans I like but I rarely ever stick with them)…well he’s probably better then me with sticking to plans considering his games at least for longer but whatever. I am completely fine with this though. shrugs

Here’s some links in case you haven’t heard of the TGR already

lol thats pretty true, for the most part they become better though

HAHAHAHAHA (I’m laughing right now) I’ve been stalking him for who knows how long (looking at that on a very regular basis).

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.