What is the most underappreciated thing in AO

People talk about AO right, wrong, and neutral too. So let’s talk about something good AO does but doesn’t get talked a lot or appreciated

I’ll start with mine:
People don’t appreciate the beauty and mystique of underwater exploration that much. (though I can understand how samey it can get)

2 Likes

feet

Atlantean feets in my BIO

2 Likes

no one appreciates the fish you get that are so large they have literal caverns in their mouths. I just feel like no one appreciates the actual size of them.

3 Likes

The small islands are under-appreciated. What they lack in size, they make up for in charm. Sandfall is one of my favorites because of its small little caves by the water fall.

2 Likes

pvp
all the debates of it being fine and good and bad
and the protests to make the “special server” or “special toggle” yes

War crimes

neviro

1 Like

the violence of ravenna, the sound of a pvp sweat, or multiple pvp sweats, jumping random people and two high renown players going at it in rubica central

i love watching massive brawls erupt while i’m murdering the ravenna ensigns on the walls of rubica

it isn’t fun, however, when i get jumped in turn by one of those pvp sweats

1 Like

What do you mean, good sir? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Dark sea lightning!

I like how in-depth the fighting style and magic skill customization is

2 Likes

The difficulty level. Not ridiculously high, but high enough to keep the 9 yr olds out

2 Likes

What no updates does to a community

ships

who?

the guy that killed wotan and ruled Keraxe after

i mean like the feet in this game have detail. if u switch to Atlantean fish/creature legs and you walk on sand or puddles. the foot prints will match those leggings. it should match any leggings i think.