What kinda boat you gonna use?

They biggest but fastest possible boat for use in the dark sea

The most basic and fast

oh yeah , can we have two boats at the game?

I think I would go for a galleon cause it is a war ship but it not as heavy as a ship of the line so the speed will be better, or a frigate cause that is one of the fastest ship types of old ships

maybe vetex will add a boat for the dark sea

I think the heavier boat types will be good for the dark sea, at least I hope so, it would be boring if only one certain boat type could sail there, I would want a couple of choices

Oh , true true , but on the dark sea we will find enemy boats?? , or enemy WITH LOST MAGICS

Then be a mage then use the arcanium ram and cannon balls to rek people with magic blasts

100%

when iron clads get added they would need to call me iron…ship man.

I have an amazing idea that I think might work. so you know how you can unequip cannons. I wanna unequip all the cannons and just fill them with fishing rods and just catch fish 100 fish every minute. god I hope I can do that

Yea you can have as many as you want in your ship inventory

That’s not how that’ll work you can only equip the mounted rods to the tools slot on the boat and there’s only a couple of those on said boat

sailboat ftw

Rowboat mainly because they will probably be cheap to repair and also literally nobody is going to try and raid a single rowboat :man_shrugging:

Speed thats all

Frigate is not fast lmfao

Watch the steering will be awful then Rough sea and sea based npcs

well bigger boats are kinda intended to be better than smaller ones on about every aspect so
whatever is the latest unlocked one

except for speed