What McDonalds Sauce Are You?

There were way more questions than I thought there would be.

I’m sweet and sour…

i hate my life

What the hell is this goofy question?

Somehow, I got sweet chili. I didn’t even know it existed.

This is by no means a “goofy” question. Since the beginning of time a series of events have occurred to where not only do we as humans begin to distinguish ourselves by comparing our personalities with inanimate objects, but also the gigantic creation of the biggest fast food company of the world. This is a matter of utmost imperative discussion amongst our brethren within our own capable species as Homo sapiens! With every hour, and every minute, and every second, and every nano-second, time passes by giving us one more waking moment till our deaths. We try to survive everyday not just physically, but mentally as well. People within our Earth are psychologically disintegrating and in need of help, yet there is nobody around. The struggles of life stay persistent throughout the passage of time that we exist, so we have no other choice to ease our suffering with making us feel better and more understood. That is why we must compare ourselves to McDonalds sauces, it is important that we must do so!!!

2 Likes

i got hot mustard

My gosh… I’ve made such a fatal, grave mistake. I had no idea of just how big the importance and impact of this question truly is… forgive me for my insolence!!

2 Likes

this is cap

ew… hot mustard…

mustard is leagues above cocktchup

I mean, you ARE a banana

cocktchup? what’s tha-

i am right and you know i am

ketchup is the bane of mankind

hurry up key i need to sleep

You know nothing… mortal. Ketchup is the very FABRIC that keeps you together! It’s the glue of the universe, the substance that makes a hot dog A HOT DOG! Without ketchup, everything would fall apart. Mankind would be no more. Burgers, hotdogs, german and turkish foods would be inedible… what’s mayo in the face of ketchup?
Without ketchup, birds would stop flying. Grass would stop growing… THE SUN WOULD STOP SHINING! The hub would cease to exist, everything, everywhere, would be gone all at once! You have no idea just how important ketchup is, unenlightened one… NO IDEA.

Don’t believe me? Look inside your pants. KETCHUP. Look in a mirror. KETCHUP. Look AT the mirror. KETCHUP!!! IT’S ALL KETCHUP AND IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN!

Now do you understand? In the end, in the middle of our soul, we all have a fragment of ketchup in us just waiting to shine… and if you remove that, we become empty, hollow husks of what we once were…

1 Like

hot mustard? more like not mustard

(badumtss)

“Moved to tears”

• Mike

RANCH

(I hate ranch)