What’s the worst thing the forums have ever done?

It’s really bad and it literally has a list of words I was supposed to implement into it but i’ve been procrastinating

please :pleading_face:

find it yourself! :joy:

:pensive:

found it :smiling_imp:

1 Like

twas entertaining
i do feel bad about being so negative toward… well basically every suggestion. literally all i did was trying to find potential flaws

1 Like

What about that upcoming forum raid which was stopped in an instant?

remember this: The u l t i m a t e analysis

1 Like

if we’re being honest here and get all the joke crimes such as femboys or genderbent or not using wood magic, we have a number of things:

1, - as said, the pedophiles.
2, the guilds category, which was just full of toxicity and drama.
3, a literal fucking guide to making a bomb being posted.
4, one of the people in the toxic guilds commmunity, angmar, successfully doxing the CO-OWNER of the forum, headless, and also trying to dox the ENTIRE forum

and probably just that as the main attractions of Forum Sins, but some other things prob aswell.

4 Likes

hoho

WAY MORE, LET ME TELL YA, CHILD.

bruh wtf :skull: i know literally nothing about this but i’m pretty sure he came into our guild discord and got banned for pasting some racist monologue i remember nothing about

what the fuck when how who

Bingo, jasono, yoruh, and maybe joshiba? (cant remember what he got outed for doing but im not sure that it was him being a pedo), theres also some other people who are borderline pedos/have said weird shit but those are the 3 I know were definitely pedophiles (excluding joshiba cuz i aint sure abt him)

yeah hes also racist from what i remember

i remembe another pedo was kingjoseon

(ironic i know)

1 Like

Not the worst, but one of the worst was “Draw her pregnant please”

This was hilarious to look back at

omw to comment this on the daily femtex doodle topic

eh isn’t worthy of one of the worst for being such a dated meme
would be more worthy if some cursed ass fucker actually did do it though
but i’m not holding my breath

1 Like

Play deepwoken