What would be the absolute worst ideas that'd ruin Wom

Make legendary weapons able to be stolen by others

Add absorption magic as a starter magic, you can use it to steal a player’s magic and they will have no magic ever again, even if they are level 5000 a level 1 absorption magic user can just whoopdeedoo their magic. i know, FUN GAMEPLAY!!! + i forgot, after ur magic gets stolen u cant make new files ever again

3 Likes

Permadeath which deletes one of your file slots (you lose a file slot and can’t create anything in it again). Once you lose all you’re IP permabanned.

1 Like

Also add the ability to absorb players which deletes their file

Silence :fr:

permadeath and you have to pay for it to revive before it is wiped
revive?
[99,999 robux]

simulator game

text to speech for chat and npc dialogue

1 Like

this would probably sound horrible, but i dont think itd ruin WoM.

i have idea

roblox goes totally fuckin’ bankrupt
it’d ruin the whole site
wom included

Roblox dies, wom gets deleted, vetex at age 5 million gets sad and starts drinking along with his close friends, then you should know what may happen next

Turn the continent into a bunch of tiny islands like in AA

:slight_smile:

That’s not what TGR is doing. He isn’t gonna copy and paste AA islands and make them tiny.

Vetex himself said that the max size of one island will be twice the size of alalea.

I don’t think you understand.

AA’s islands were already tiny.

I want islands the size of the current WoM map or at least half that.

I want to have islands I can’t fully explore within 5 minutes of running around without stopping.

1 Like

Ah you right I misunderstood.

I jumped to conclusions and I thought you were complaining, but then I looked at the title of this post :rofl:

a level 10 armor that gives dummy high stats that would literally make you a juggernaut
1000 stat red leather armor
Oh wait

2 Likes

the +1000 drawback tho :nod:

oof man 1000 insanity must suck, good thing u have 1000 warding too

1 Like

Remaking the entire game to be islands and scrapping the old game
haha that’d suck

wait

1 Like

50% of the community disagrees