What would you do if you were a arcane adventures webtoon character?

Alternative

• Be me
  • Durza’s Right Hand Man
  • Be the most loyal person in his army
  • Stay with him to the very end
  • Two options…
  • Number one - I get killed in his blast.
  • Number two - I don’t get killed in his death, I am ordered by him to sail Northward to Hyperborea. I establish a ministry there, safe from the Peacekeeper, and I eventually get to preserve Durza’s teachings. I die a peaceful and honorable death.

YEAH F*** THEM ALL

INCLUDING THE BOYS-

Wait I’m kidding please don’t

It’s not water that destroy them, it’s the giant magic energy concentration in the sea. Technically, curse users could probably take a dip in the sea in WoM since that magic energy is mostly gone as far as I know.

• be me
  • random age idk it’s not important
  • be murdered by some random villain
  • profit

Self-slaughter.

Pop out of nowhere, break the 4th wall for a few pages, and leave

Chekhov’s gun? WhAt’s tHaT?

Make the webtoon some sort of Spanish Drama with all the AA and WoM characters +Morden in like a Season 2 or 3

All of them simultaneously in some human centipede monstrosity.

i’ll become a villian shadow user and get killed in 5 panels

i’d be that annoying minor antagonist that pops up once in a while, blows up a town and gets bodied because of it

I’d cry and ask why I’m 2d :fr:

First: say “fuck”
Second: be the main protagonist’s friend so I have an 80% chance to not die

20% chance you pull a roran and die tragically and never be heard from again for like 30 more chapters

:fr:

1 Like

first: normal

train to get strong and steal curses
but knowing my luck id probably be born a magicless pleb

no no wait

I will become
THE KING OF THE PIRATES

facts lol, better than being a non-important or background character though cause they have a 95% chance of death.

And screw being the protagonist or antagonist, I don’t want to have to fight to the death constantly

it be like dat sometimes bro

but tbf if you’re a protaf/antag you get that sweet sweet plot armor

Or maybe you start as an absolute weakling that proceeds to become one of the most powerful characters.

1 Like

If I was an AA Webtoon Character, I’d make everyone like me so much fans demand to not have me killed.

2 Likes