What would your alignment / backstory be if the forums was an RPG?

Oh wait I forgot my backstory: Some random immigrant to the forum who wanted to get involved in the community.

2 Likes

true neutral

as my friend once described me: somehow simultaneously both lawful neutral and chaotic neutral

1 Like

True Neutral

Really doesn’t know what the fuck’s going on half of the time
yet still somehow is one of the most overpowered characters in the roster

backstory:
“My name is Yoshikage Kira TAITC. I’m 33 years old an undefined age. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh Forumlands, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores i’m a full-time alcoholic, and I get home every day by 10 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink Sober 24/7. I’m in bed by 5 AM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk chocolate milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed and somersaulting into my bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby my 90 Y.O Gran, I wake up without any lots of fatigue or and stress in the morning. I was told there were no way too much issues at my last check-up. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn’t lose to anyone. I want to snap your neck. Right here. Right now.

4 Likes

a true neutral coward who uses their stats and ability to fuck outta any situation but fails every time because everyone else is more important than him

Let’s have WAX be like Gol D. Roger or whatever his name was and be like the guy who died and left this macguffin that everyone wants

i’d just be annoying tbh

lol that’s a -

How