What's the most OP magic in the game (in your opinion)

Introducing: Gold + Magma + bro i dont know what the fuck should go in this 3rd magic slot i need ideas

This i can sort of agree on, just depends on the range or the eney

Disagree. Super easy for me to get close range in pvp. (Unless I only fight people with mega skill issue) High jumps are usually the way to go for me, and plus, I can high jump on my Gold pillars to get even higher.

Never said Gold had no synergies just Water’s is better. Gold + Magma is now purely dependent on them not removing melting, a better alternative but still a bad idea to purely rely on. Your third should probs be sand, synergizes with both the former without being removed by the same magics that remove melting.

Then the people you’re pvping have skill issues, it’s very easy to hit 2 lightning shots than 1 gold shot.

that would be p a i n

mine

ash because you can make the person lag out of existence :sunglasses:

It’d be death incarnate is what it would be

i love this song
no seriously i love listening to prince

Assuming you’re picking magics at complete random
Clearing rates of Soaked/Inked, Frozen/Petrified, or Freezing/Snowy(In this case specifically Soaked/Freezing/Frozen.

56.52% chance your first magic clears one of the key status effects in that combo

59% chance your second magic clears that key status effect assuming your first magic didn't clear it.
55% chance your second magic clears that key status effect if your first magic cleared it.

62% chance your third magic clears one of them assuming none of your previous cleared any key status effect
57% if one of your previous magics cleared it
48% if both of the previous 2 magics cleared them

Overall there’s about a 9-10% chance you’ll run into someone that doesn’t just ignore your deadly combo but 100% of magics have high jump too so F.

jesus christ

mfw majority seems to say gold

:sob:

heavy magics op? since when?

Retired JTN’s Rod

i just pick gold since i focused on dealing pressure damage, i’d say shadow or water are op since they deal decent damage, size, and speed.

Dw they got 3 shot by a glass canon gold user using 20% pillar and it was too hard to dodge.

fair enough
:frsleepin:

I would say water, because the speed is still good despite being slower than the really fast magics like lightning or shadow, has the highest size affinity as it ties with earth and explosion I’m pretty sure, and to top that all off, really good damage to make it really insane. Gold doesn’t have the speed or aoe to make it viable for med-long distance battles, and even if you can hug, an actual pvper who doesn’t have a skill issue will stay distance from you and damage you that way.
Another edit: Not to mention status clears that water also gives compared to gold.

3 Likes

bruh gold beams don’t even deal as much damage as average blasts,
you could just counter beams by using blasts as anti-air.
Blasts deal more damage than beams, regardless of what magic

what about wind :niceman:

Wind is so insanely similar to shadow it’s hard to decide so just envision it as 2nd or 3rd, maybe even 1st if you rate speed that highly but with magics that just defy the rules. i.e. Fast magics do low damage, Large magics typically are slower, just rank Water, Shadow, Wind how you want.
I rate it personally as

1. Water
  2. Shadow
  3. Wind
1 Like