Whats Your End Goal/Achievement For AO?

apocalypse bringer gives you the insanity even before you obtain it because of the years of waiting for it to be released + grinding to get it

You can just go on any site that does it for you it’s not special also it’s not cool it makes you look like a lazy slob

said the guy who’s PFP is literally 4 shapes

Says the SpongeBob pfp wowie!!!

okay mr “I like making fun of peoples divorces haha”

I didn’t mean that like that I meant your behaviour and it’s common in my vocabulary and I must have taken it too far I don’t remember. Also 3 new topics a day is actually annoying

no shit buddy

reach 60 fps reliably

2 Likes

End the storyline
try to get the weapons and fighting styles i’d like
fish
sail
try to get to the end of the dark seas

virgin wearing a christmas pfp because its sentimental vs the chad wearing a christmas pfp because i dont really care or feel like changing it

1 Like

but we can both agree we like Christmas pfp

Probably max out 3 slots, each with a unique build. Also max out a ship. Alongside that, maybe collect every single rare armor set and weapon? Other than that, I guess just PvP and guild stuff.

find cheesy tactics and “tech” and abuse them until they get nerfed/patched preferably

my endgoal is gonna be managing to quit the game

You couldn’t wait
more than one
minute

ngl there are a lot of other people who spam topics nowadays I think associating me with that is unfair.

I make a lot less topics than I did back in the day

gonna summarise in a good 3 letters fun i just want something to stop my endless boredom

2 Likes

Be good at the game

1 Like

Idk what my end goal is. But whatever it is after I have achive such thing Ill probly just stare into the sun and never play again.

1 Like

Probably finish the storyline,explore all the islands,find a magic and weapon build that suits me. Honestly hard to predict when the game hasn’t come out yet but mostly those three for now.