..when the hell did the game come out

wait are lost spells a thing yet?

THANK YOu

You can find 1 lost spell which can only be used if you go full magic, and there is 1 lost tecnique which you can only use if you go full strenght, both are quite great but very different

1 Like

while it is hard as hell im fairly certain there’s harder ap courses
probably got like a 2 or 3 on the exam but thats because im lazy as hell

oh yeah also welcome back man (im not as active but i mean whatever)

1 Like

iirc like half of the mc was either natives or blacks

How was the fall? No but seriously though, the game in it’s current state is fun for a bit but needs more content and actual stuff. Luckly, updates are on the way.

it depends on the area. where i am, people consider it the most difficult class, with AP Lit and AP psych following.

but people only hate AP Lit because theres an awful teacher that teaches it so idk (im taking that class next year lmao)

you kinda right, most of american history was about discrimination in some way tbhh

Well aren’t you a familiar sight its been quite the while since i saw you when semi lurking around the forums and talking every now and then.

The others have explained enough that me adding in info would be a bit of a waste of time. Anyways.

Welcome Back.

2 Likes

thank youuu

Wtf he’s back? I thought you were gonna be WAX 2.0

1 Like

well im out of school so :person_shrugging:

Valid, well you’re just in time for the potion update so it’s a good time to come back

So far there’s only 1 rare spell (rare spells are a tier lower than lost spells, it goes rare → lost → ancient spell), there’s also 1 rare fighting style technique and 1 rare weapon. Might be a while till we get more

2 Likes

Not yet, but there’s a rare spell, a rare technique, and a rare weapon ingame.
As of now, using any of them requires you to be a pure class instead of a hybrid.

I remember the distinction that “lost” spells are supposed to be way rarer than the “rare” spells ingame.
That doesn’t matter much, though, they’re essentially the same thing as far as I can tell lol.

I can’t believe he didn’t experience 1.11 pulsar

That’s a really good thing for first impressions of the game :skull: (how did that get through testing :sob:)

It didn’t
Vetex misread the tester’s suggestion

1 Like

Only explanation

OH MY GOD
I"VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK

Also tobi a game mod now

1 Like