Where are you in this alignment chart

Where tf is skips class bruh is that not what most people do

it’s chaotic neutral

1 Like

That’s not skipping, that’s attending the test and then leaving

Rebel and Lawful Neutral lmao
There’s this guy in my class who is loud as shit during a quiz and exam and I hate how he’s always somewhere near my seat

i aint risking shit, lawful neutral
checking other student’s answers is way too damn risky unless you are in a room with a ton of students, and its not even a good strategy anyway. giving your answers is as risky as stealing them in a real classroom.

Social Evil

lawful neutral

rebel moral, dont care if u copy as long as its not exact and ur not bothering me

pov: it’s math

It really depends on whether they’re my friend or not… but honestly, I still probably won’t help. Listen, helping someone cheat is just as bad as leaving them. They’ll have passed the exam without learning anything(which is the point of the exam), and eventually they’ll fail the NEXT exam if they’re depending on cheating.

i change my answer, im social evil if ur annoying

True Neutral.

Social moral

Social neutral

Not that I get the opportunity to do it often. They’re usually onto the next section by the time I get to that question anyway

in my class, cheating is quite literally impossible…

we don’t really do pen and paper tests these days. I used to take a peek from where I was sitting and get no good information. Nowadays everything’s online, so I just have my notes open in another window. Or Google, if I’m feeling brave and can get away with occasional typing or pull up the onscreen keyboard

probably should not be saying this on the internet lol

social evil

“I scratch your back you scratch mine”

Usually I get help in return

1 Like

Either True Neutral or Chaotic Good, I’d try my best to help whenever I can despite being a dumbass myself.