Where is Order's facility?

I always thought that it is somewhere on the north, but it seems like its gotta be added with the west part of The Bronze Sea. So… guys, we are probably going to find second baron of the Order exactly at this facility, cuz all seas are south from The Bronze Sea, so that means that facility is somewhere here in The Bronze Sea.

probably not but itd be fun if its in the dark sea, maybe using some magical protection?

their entire purpose is tô further the power of magic after all, would be nice to see some advanced magic stuffs from thrm

3 Likes

Hm, sounds very interesting, but I guess its requires too many resources to hold whole facility at the Dark Sea, but maybe…
Plus we should find it in the Dark Sea then?

If “Facility”, you mean the same place where MC, Morden and Tucker were kept in… I did heard an interesting theory that it’ll be Fort Caestrum, which is why its delayed due to the plans being more complex than originally thought. Maybe AO alt ending where you return to being experimented on when you go to that place…? O.O

It seems to be implied that the experimentation area was at open waters, so it might be isolated from all other areas. Doesnt mean it cant be on the map though, as Akursius Keep was constantly described as isolated from all the other areas in the journal.

If you mean the Order’s main base of operations… I feel like their main base would actually be at some kingdom in the War Sea, probs the last one we’re facing.

I mean, it seems like the further we go with each Sea, the bigger the influence and power that Order’s High Lords and Barons have. Bronze Sea only lowered merely 2-3% of the power and influence, its def gonna get bigger the further we go.

This would leave at the 6th Sea naturally being the main headquarters, after all, this is where we’re presumably fighting the final boss too, the most ancient and greatest threat in the world. And with their power, won’t be surprised if the main base turned out to be based at a kingdom.

6 Likes

Yeah I thought about this, sounds really cool, but there is one detail that makes me think that this is not right, but still chances are exist. The detail is that it was mentioned (im not 100% sure), but this fort will be claimable just like Silverhold. And if there is a baron of the order, then its will be pretty stupid to make a boss fight on a claimable island. (Kai at Silverhold does not count, cuz he is not that much related to story than the second baron, expect 2 lines on death).

1 Like

my basement guys sorry i kidnapped you all

Your basement is extremely reinforced facility made for furthering power of magic at all costs? :sweat_smile:

well how else should i prevent people from escaping my basement

I think we’ll encounter the other baron later in the story, said baron doesnt have to be discovered in the Bronze Sea, they can still work elsewhere while still being tied to King Calvus.

Also, Vetex said that Fort Caestrum plans is a lot more complicated now, I dont think its as simple as “claiming” like other forts…

the other baron is Julius. It seems very obvious.

Probably, Morden left Julian alive (not confirmed), idk where did he go, but he is seems to meet all requirements for this role.

Theres evidence for and against. Im mainly against, because Julian has said that he has no idea what the player is trying to do. Just cause he’s a curse user and works for King Calvus, doesnt exactly 100% mean he’s with the Order. Of course, he might come back, but I dont think he’s the Baron, as General Argos revealed that there’s another Baron long before Julian encounter.

The other Baron’s role might not even be a fighter, might be some Ravenna emmisary that does business with Sameria and Keraxe due to the treaty that was formed and upholds it, or at least someone that happened to be away because of business with other kingdoms. This explains how we end up encountering them in the next Sea instead of Bronze Sea.

It’s confirmed that Julian lived? I always wanted more closure on that, it was never brought up again.

I don’t fully remember, I will recheck it when I get home.

I don’t think the facility is in Calvus’s territory. After all- Calvus seemed to be completely ignorant to the fact that you were an escapee, in fact the order seemed unconcerned with your escape at all. This leads me to believe the chapter of the order we escaped with Morden & Tucker is a different chapter than the one Calvus rules over as High Lord.

To be honest, I have no idea where the experimentation facility could be. It all depends on how the escape happened. If they just ended up using rowboats, it’s HAVE to be somewhat close to Dawn island. And it couldn’t be in the dark sea if that was the case, unless there is some kind of method that can, in a way that isn’t noticeable, ensure safe passage through the dark sea for a limited time or distance.

Some thoughts that might make no sense

My best guess at the moment, is that the experimentation resulted in those subjected to it, or just one of them (my guess there would be Tucker) getting some kind of teleportation ability. Said teleportation ability would probably have some kind of consequence, both on the user, and possibly other living beings moved around with it. Those consequences could, possibly, be because of some kind of effect on the facility to prevent infiltration and escapes (and thus not apply elsewhere), but because they didn’t know that, they had to steal rowboats to ensure they would not be stuck on some wilderness island. Presumably, Tucker dying would be either because teleporting himself, Morden, and (insert preferred name for Main Character here), plus the rowboats, was too much of a strain on its’ own, because it interacted badly with the result of some other experiment, or because some OoA person got off an attack that ended up killing him in a way that didn’t prevent the teleport from going through. Or possibly other reasons.

Unfortunately, I rechecked all cutscenes + escape part after Castello and didn’t found anything related to Julian’s life, most likely I heard it on some discussion on the forum, so no, its not confirmed.

If its not in The Dark Sea, then Protagonist and Morden ended up swimming on their rowboat for like full distance of the Bronze Sea atleast? Cuz all seas are south from The Bronze Sea. I doubt that Order was chasing them so far.

mimhere island