Where’s the chaos in the forum?

So I just came back and was scrolling through Trello for all the changes, and I saw that there were a lot of changes to magic, (most notably paper and ink being removed, along with the combining of gold and iron) and I wanted to see the big discussions about this. Can someone direct me to a discussion about the changes?

P.S. I love the changes!

1 Like

Bruh, we’re still burned out from the chaos that was a week ago.

besides, most of the changes are either aesthetics, so we could care less about them. also the magic removal drama already got discussed.

I was asking if someone knew where the discussion happened, and could direct me there. And what happened last week?

agreed and on the forum side it has ben tame (other than the supreme vetex vortex vertex arc) for that is down here
an article to get started: Welp. RIP Paper and Ink mains
and a artical for the tripple v thing: Vetex Vortex Vertex takes over The Universe... How will you survive? (FORUM SAVED)

1 Like

BTW suncry’s leader got changed twice

the first by bear
the other by not having time.

game discussion mostly

bear?

Look, all I know is that Jason was grooming a minor. And that is why he got sent to Brazil

Shh…please don’t start it again…I’m liking the peace…all we’ve gotten was toxicity and drama this past week, give us a break…

How did we get back to this drama? SunCry is moving past it all by now.

Welll it seems that this discussion is done and is bringing back terrible memories, so I’ll ask an admin to close it.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.