Which banned forumer would you like to see unbanned?

no

as much as I hate to say it, absolutely not.

what did ezia do/was known for? i dont think ive heard that name ever in this forum, nor have i seen them post anywhere on it

he was so downbad that it became a genuine problem.

No that’s quite literally the reason for his ban, fucker accidentally posted pokemon cp of ash and misty, to be fair, he wasn’t aware of what it was entirely, but the fact remains that his own demise was simply the fact that he just was chronically bitchless

god-damn.

there’s even an infamous thread documenting ALL of the things ezia said, here it is, but I must warn you, the screenshots ain’t pretty…

he used to be the somewhat funny jokingly edgy person.
then he became the unfunny “what the hell” person.

it was never especially good but I never expected it to go that far down.

to have a topic closed down is one thing. to have a topic closed down AND unlisted is another level of serious/shitty.

sorta a surreal experience scrolling down the thread and just watching as the replies devolve and go from “haha so funny quirky weird” to “alright what the fuck”

holy shit it’s happening

It’s surreal isn’t it?
I wonder who’s the next one coming back.

pokemon rule 34 involving children
also exploited so thats something else

This aged well, huh.

1 Like

on another note, what’s up with this surge of unbans?

I’m scared

Our favorite moderator cryonical unbanned some people who’ve been banned for over a year under the promise we behave.

So basically for the next 6 months we can’t get into any heated arguments.

they*

1 Like

Of course there are limits

Me, jubilee, bag, and some others were able to get unbanned because our original reason was just us acting immature.

People like dld, doge king, and Jason stay banned for good.

So if you were a dick a couple years back you can basically be let back in because logically you’ll be less of a dick after a couple years.

4 Likes

Please not another white eyes

Pretty reasonable

by this logic, shouldn’t donk come back?