Which fictional character do you think could survive the Dark Sea?

mf odysseus was just a guy favoured by athena he needs his men ok

Epic ruined me </3

what’s Epic

epic on deez nuts :weary:

Cast yourself off the cliffside of suffering

We must enlighten him. Listen to Epic NOW

This sounds like songs from fucking Wish (the bad disney movie)

Here, try some better songs

1 Like

Please give it a shot :pray: it’s actually a pretty large project with a bunch of work put into it

I don’t wanna I’m too busy dealing with

The guy couldn’t even survive from going from one point in Greece to another. The guy’s biggest feat at sea is surviving like a days worth of boat travel in the modern era, but still getting fucking ganked by only a few Cyclops, which he only survived from with the help of some horny goddess.

Put Odysseus in the Dark Sea, he wouldn’t have Athena to save his ass, and literally would have to contend with the Cyclops he fought, but stronger, more common and relentless. gg wp oddysseys, stand proud you were fodder

(to answer the thread’s question, the chimera ants from HxH would solo easily)

Kirby.
Its kind of obvious why.

he survived 10 years of seafaring with some of the gods pissed at him dude

Explain this

Homelander (is accustomed to Insanity), Mind flayers, any robot/sentient AI, and skibidi toilet (for the same reasons as homelander)

I was gonna say captain underpants but I just remembered rain and water is weakness :sob::sob:

Ok wait Mr Krupp can just do it himself probably

A nuclear bomb, 10000 pounds hydraulic press, and the core of the sun

• Some guy not allowed 5 feet near schools: nah, I’d win

Raindrop:

• The very same guy in question: fuck

Ok but if you read the books and were a real fan you’d remember evil captain underpants who has the complete opposite gimmick of snapping and water so I’d go with evil captain underpants

He’s the principle, he works there :roll_eyes::person_facepalming: