• Dennis Harvey
  • Rill Hendrix
  • Jern Redside
0 voters
1 Like

what is tittle?

i hate you with every fiber of my being

1 Like

Rill because he knows how to teach more than 1 trick.

Objectively rill hendrix is the best since he teaches us reflexes and is the one who allows us to change it

Second imo is probably sarloveźe or caria, both teach good fs and have nice dialogue

Then comes everyone else

Caria because she calls us “little pogchamp” and cares about our healthiness

where

i stan caria

I would love to hear more about Caria and what’s with Ravenna that bugs Souvella.

Caria said she was once a powerful and feared pirate captain before getting ambushed by the Navy, hearing her past crime would be an interesting addition to the world building

We don’t know much about Souvella other than she is now retired, but it’s interesting she suddenly mentions Ravenna when we first met her, as if there is something in the G.N that makes her cautious, Maybe some future lore on the Order? who knows…

As for best trainer, it would be Rill Hendrix, not only he’s an expert, but he also taught us dodge reflex, something no other mentor have taught us

1 Like

Rill solos.

Materwelon

Souvella is so jacked she pegs Kai back to life every time he died from my one-hit explosive barrels combo

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

based hendrix

End of discussions

“nah i’d win”

2 Likes

rill solos

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.