Which lost spells are you planning on getting in AO?

if i ever get one i’m definitely doing this, i’ll just be a fog of mixmatched magics

cool one magic limb for each magic you have.

My favourites that I’m going to get is zone, magic limbs, elementals and meteor, not sure about the other ones.

1 Like

For me Immense Magic Energy, Zone and Transformation

Explosion + ?
Ash + Zone
Mgama + Meteor
Phoenix + Transformation(wings)

If transformation were to exist past conceptualisation that would be fun for my primarily rushdown method hehe, and covering yourself in rock sounds awesome.

if we are using the old, old list which we probably should stop using by now, uh… probably none of them? nothing can really beat the reliability of a blast and im assuming basically every spell there is worse than it to some extent to balance out their gimmick.
locking blast is the only one that i believe was intended to be more powerful over time so thats my most likely pick, so other than that id take immense magic energy since its a passive or anything mobility based thats better than a jump, except there isnt any

1 Like

def the transformation spells, being able to pull a goku whenever would be sick

1 Like

When we get to see them, I’ll make my choice

Whichever ones I find because I do not grind in video games ever

Immense magic energy
Magic arm
Burst attack
Meteor attack
Arc sphere
(idk)

Planning on making a summoner build where i get the maximum amount of magic, and instead of attacking i spam elemental

yes. that’ll never work against players

But it will be funny :smiling_face_with_tear:

It will.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.