Who here sits alone at lunch (and other options) and why do you prefer it

talk to someone and tell them about yourself

you wouldnā€™t get it.

Now!

If you donā€™t make an attempt to make friends or find friends how will you allow yourself to sit alone? Do you want to be alone?
WHY do you want to be alone? Whatā€™s the benefit of being alone? Did someone hurt you? Canā€™t you see the bright side of things and make friends? Maybe they can help you.
If you donā€™t try, you fail.
Maybe your an introvert? Just because of that fact doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t find a good friend. You could try and find someone like minded in your class to be friends with. Maybe that person doesnā€™t exist.

You donā€™t have to take note of this, but itā€™s just my opinion/questions. Why sit alone when you have the potential to make a companion? You never know, that person could save your life one day.

meh, I donā€™t really know what the alternative feels like, so I donā€™t really care.

I dunno

I get to just focus on me, and thatā€™s really it.

no comment

I dislike overly-positive thinking.

Life is short. You donā€™t know if someone would walk up to you and stab you one day.
Why live your life alone?(ā€œ13 year old trying to talk sense into some dude who is probably older than meā€)

Make friends or else I will find you.

and I mean real friends, not online ones. Most people online are sketchy anyway, you donā€™t know who to trust.

Iā€™m like way too boring to stab ngl. also that sounds incredibly situational

idk, been like this for a while.

itā€™ll make sense when you get older, I assure you.

No, it wonā€™t. I canā€™t be alone. Iā€™m embarrassed to say I canā€™t even fall asleep without knowing my dog is on the bed with me. From 6-11 years old I slept with a night-light.
Iā€™m a people person. I guess we are just different and I canā€™t change that, but itā€™s depressing seeing people alone.
All alone.
In fact, I canā€™t even leave someone alone. I met this dude who read books every day at the end of free period. Talked with him and heā€™s ACTUALLY good guy. In fact, we made a scratch game together! Believe it or not, I can actually show it to you.

I made the design, he made the coding. If you like you can play it.
Iā€™ll miss that guy, Thomas. Hope he becomes a lawyer.

the game is based off of 2 player battle, hold on Iā€™ll send you the game link.

well thatā€™s a cute hallmark story

anyways, high school is when shit goes to the fan, may as well start learning to be isolated during that time.

I donā€™t know if I can find it though.

I eat with my friends who make horrible food, they look repulsive help me.

It actually happened.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/738301837/
By the way, if you really want proof:
Whales_3 is my friend on roblox as well. If you like you can check my profile and search for Whales_3.

i sit alone most of the time, i just doesnt like people unless when i do

i am not desperate for friends i swear

To be honest, I donā€™t understand the concept of ā€œfriendsā€

do not question the ancient one, foul being.

1 Like

elaborate

no im serious, please talk about it if you want to