Who is your favorite OC's by other users?

@stellarii_xx 's noelle is very adorale, i love her design and the art she’s featured in
@OneAndOnlyFrancis’s creed and frida, love their designs, their titles, and they seem very interesting
@anon94879859’s vienna’s asethic is right up my alley, sonata deserves all the love she can get, Amadeo is very interesting and the art she’s in is sickkkk, and edith well if you know me you know why
@rouver2345 ruby’s design is awesome, love their hair, hat, and drip, and well they’re a mood (we love edward kenton in this house)

2 Likes

I’m so funny.

My character is just blue

10/10

1 Like

Cryonical’s Chaos is perfectly confusing for the abstract infinite possibly green soup that it is/isn’t.

4co4m2

1 Like

Is this gig wearing down on your psyche? I pray it’s not doing what I’m afraid it’s doing.

I really need to write some more about Vega if I really want him to be more memorable.
At least some people already enjoy who he is though, namely typo and specter.

1 Like

You should, probably could drown your head in several bits o’ literature.

@rouver2345 their character is cool and the design is scrumptious ghhhhhh… there’s a lot of aspects of them that i find super interesting !! like how insanity had affected them and showed a side of themselves that normally isn’t seen. it’s a really interesting take that contrasts the gentler/quiet side that’s more known

@OneAndOnlyFrancis FRIDA AND CREED !! i love their backstories and how immersive they are, their stories are different from the main cast while still staying true to the lore of AO. i love their dynamic as well, Frida seeming a little more spunky while Creed is more laid back. overall, epic lil goofy goofers !

@BlindclownNN while Brahms isn’t necessarily a good person, he’s a very well-written character. i find his sort of closed-off mannerisms really interesting as it ties into what he’s been through n all that, making him sort of relatable to an extent. i also love the sailor aesthetic he sorta has, it’s refreshing to see those types of designs and characters

@LightClarity LILLY IS JUST SO PRETTY I LOVE HER… she’s rlly elegant and sweet, i love how you can tell what her personality by the way you draw her !! i live for empath characters so Lilly caught my attention with how light-hearted she is.

@GhostlySickle i love Vincent, Caroline, and Mei a lot !! Mei and Caroline’s stories are super heartbreaking yet intriguing at the same time. Mei’s guilt for abandoning Caroline while not knowing that she’s actually still alive heightens the tension in the stories ! they’re all so dapper …

1 Like

I MADE IT ONTO THE AWESOME LIST!!! ((but fr thanks for the kind words you had to say about brahms he’s my little punching bag :mushroom: i love ur freed duo sm they’ve got such interesting designs and moral conflictions i love their dynamic so much as buddies who are in things together))

GRAAAAAH THANK U FOR THE MENTION i am honored… noelle is such a sweetheart and I have such a soft spot for characters with that personality trait. Amnesia and the theme of a journey of rediscovering her memories are definitely some of my favorite aspects about her since I feel like it ties so well with her place as the mc in the AO storyline. The mixing of your own ideas with pre-established canon has been such a joy to discover and read about and i love this little goober!!!

2 Likes

Had to pick the best girls :sparkles::sparkles:

@Natasha_art @GhostlySickle @stellarii_xx @Busybubeo1234 @Neomii

Ps: why did i draw it? Cause im too lazy to describe em by text

9 Likes

OMG MY BABY
RUBY THANK YOU SO MUCH SHE’S SO ADORABLE OH MY GOSHHHHH im literally so happy right now
Anime Boy Crying GIFs | Tenor

2 Likes

Aw, I like your character too
didn’t expect someone would like my character

1 Like

Your oc had that certain… Something, a flow if i must say… That makes it easy to draw :art::art:

1 Like

URAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
(full sentence)

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU RUBY AUGHHH
(sentence)

NATASHA MY BABY

THANK U SO MUCH RUBY IT MEANS ALOT TO ME :sob: :heart:
Perhaps if someone knows the main reason why natasha had lots of bandages
the truth would be a little shocking

btw sorry for pinging your guys
also I’m not that good at describing stuff like this so ply understand :frpensive: :pray:
@rouver2345 I really like their ruby character, also Edward Kenton Club forever!!!
@stellarii_xx Like how others describe she has so much stuff and I also hope I can see other ocs like that
@BlindclownNN like how others describe again, he is a very well written character, and hope I can see more of him
@easy_p_sealemon Wee wee
@nerozio his characters are really interesting, I hope I can see more of underdog tails
@anon94879859 Sonata, I have nothing to say more than that
@GhostlySickle and I almost forgot about ghost, I Mei best, and also Vincent is also seems to be pretty cool not caroline tho

4 Likes