Why Are Level 125 Players Able To Hunt Low Level Players 😭

Pretty sure it scales based on stat points.
Now, what I mean by this is that if you invest 250 of your points into a damage stat then you would do at level 125 full damage. If you invest into vit you will do reduced damage proportional to the amount of vit invested.

High Levels are expected to beat a boss with 4500 HP, low levels are not. It’s power cliffing at this point, you can’t expect a low level to go to 6th sea and clap the high lord there. Doesn’t need to be a hardcore game like “Deepwoken”. Although in that game a newbie could beat up a higher level if the high level was boosted and sucked (you yourself mention this).

Been fooled by that as well, you can test it out by having another file reset its stats and use the same weapons/magic with your main file without any stat boost, you’ll see that they have the same dmg :sob:

Or better yet, level up a new file without putting any points in anything, you’ll just see that the dmg goes up regardless

One exception is vitality ig considering it’s the only thing that I saw affecting damage just as you said and as well as increasing hp.

Man when did this become a post about bosses, the problem was that high level players are able to completely destroy low level players in AO with no risk whatsoever considering this game isnt even purely based on skill :frcryin:

And considering there’s nothing much to do right now, you’ll just have situations like similar to Crimsonpants :frpensive:

Update, the ganker is now a war saint. Life is a cruel, unfair joke and I am the punchline.

Now that’s even worse

I want to see that guy crumple like a house in demolition day.

This is what I meant, although I did think that I had to invest my points for that damage but I guess not.

The game is based on skill and levels, if you can’t aim or move you will die. It also just so happens to be that high levels have, not only a greater arsenal, but overall far better stats over lower levels. Additionally, it is usually safe to expect that lower levels might not be as good as higher levels assuming they are actually new and not someone with other files. Barring that, it is 100% safe to assume that lower levels don’t have the same gear higher levels have (which further widens the power gap).

what’s his name I think we should lower it

We must resist the temptation to turn the forums into a witch hunting grounds. This is a place of peace, where the intellectuals of the community come to thrive.

:point_up: :nerd_face:

nah I prefer revenge and watching idiots pay for their crimes

I have no enemies.

2 Likes

that’s actually bullshit and I refuse to believe you

everyone, EVERYBODY on this planet, has at least 1 person they know that they do not like.

that can count as an enemy

1 Like

Vinland saga is a pretty good anime

Yeah and that’s the thing, higher levels tend to have their “fun” with lower levels to feel a sense of superiority and suffer little to no consequence from it, you’re making it sound like it’s alright to hunt low level players because of this gap in power :sob:

I have no enemies. It’s not my place to hate or hurt anyone in this world. This is what it means to be a true warrior.

wtf warrior user with no enemies exists?

uhm actually the real meaning of a warrior that it is a build class which can be obtained via investing 60% or more points into the weapons stat.

Guys we found another nerd!
:point_up: :nerd_face:

Only low level I remember hunting down was at sailor’s lodge and that’s because they were nearby. I let them do their sealed chests first though. Anyways I attacked them, their buddies ganked me, threatened to neutral me (I didn’t care because I had like 7k bounty), ganked me, and since I decided to do Fort Talos (I told them too) they decided to gank me inside the story portion of the quest.
Now, what happened after that? I ran out of Fort Talos (they said I was running :skull: ) and as I did I mirked one of them and they dipped after they eventually killed me saying “thanks for the bounty” before a white eyes spawned under them. I’d have probably killed them all if the v1.12 updates health per player was in the game at the time (I think they were all awakened warriors using Kai’s saber).