Why did key’s alt explanation post get unlisted and closed

Just wondering because banana’s post didn’t get locked or unlisted so what was the main difference

1 Like

Banana did it once.

Oh key did it twice?

Key has anger issues when pvp conversation appears. Once on topic i created Game changes
He was arguing with @DubiousLittleTyp0 about scope in musket

No, I mean his explanation post for why he did the stuff / goodbye post from his alt

that was the most argument of all time

1 Like

Mod had to delete over 300 replies

I still think that if I was a normal human I could assassinate calvus with a gun

1 Like

Is posting links to unlisted topics allowed

You can, the only problem is calvus reflex after hearing broken window and wind

may as well train up a little (50 points into weapons) so I can get piercing shot and since I have no aura it should be easy to cloak myself from julian

He got suspended multiple times and even tried to protect himself so I guess thats why

Huh, but that doesn’t seem like a fair reason to delete his explanation. Banana also got suspended several times, didn’t he?

Not sure. Its frist time i see some serious drama happening here

banana got suspended like once iirc and also banana was way less toxic compared to key

Yeah, but… deleting someone’s post where they express their reasoning for what they’ve done just because their previous stuff was bad seems unfair, I don’t know if the mods would do that without a reason. Also can I post a link to the unlisted topic?

Same, but I’ve only been active consistently for, like, a month.

1 Like

Btw topic I mentioned is really unlisted?

(Idk what does it even mean)

Key (or should I say Pen) made a goodbye/reasoning post to why he got so angry. It got closed and unlisted by misinput

Yeah, it is tbh. Idk why they felt the need to do that, he wasn’t justifying his assholish-ness, he was apologizing for how he was acting and gave us the reason why he did.