Why do you guys hate rkers so much?

Kokichi ouma. I’m pretty it’s a character from the game danganronpa

because its fucking endless
you lose, the guy knows he can farm you and keeps going
you win, he tries to take his revenge 15 times in a row

this community doesnt even need an incentive to kill so im already scared for the future of AO

9 Likes

okay

cringe tbh

but eh whatever everyone likes what they want

bro preach

holy shit no image

i dont like people trying to rk me as i want to do other stuff cuz all i see is them full sprint at my dick with their mouth open wider than Niagra Falls ready to slob my shit harder than a raisin becoming a grape.

9 Likes

in my experience the people who get random killed are way more toxic

well yeah I wonder why

foaming at the mouth because they have to walk back to where they were
i know this because i used to be one of them

I feel your pain

That is taking people’s main complaint grossly out of context. People will gladly pvp in an arena or smthn if you ask them, but showing up with 6 of your friends and ganking them over and over isn’t what most people would call “fun”.

No? It’s an exploration game, a good chunk of it has some pvp for people who are interested, but unless there’s a reason for you to kill someone, you shouldn’t, its just a dick move.

Also, when was this argument centered around AO? You’re complaining about WoM’s lack of PvE combat, but you use AO’s examples of PvP gameplay as a premise for your argument? That’s kinda cringe, because WoM lacked both PvE and PvP gameplay, they were both barebones basics because the game was never fleshed out, but now you’re using the somewhat updated and fleshed-out version of the game for your argument. That doesn’t work.

Tl;dr: Don’t compare WoM’s issues with AO. Keep it to WoM because that’s the only game we’ve actually played.

8 Likes

AO is literally an exploration story driven game :skull:

pvp is a prominent feature but it’s not the main premise of this game

Cough cough bitchless deepwoken players

2 Likes

what no pussy does to a man

Facts

I have memories of some ass trying to scam me out of my america hats (this was before halloween event), lying with things like “seasonal means it’s obtainable on the first of the month”. eventually they got pissed at me ignoring them, and started to try to hunt me down.

they also had rosearcher and teleported to me to every server I went to

I had to get two random people to help me, in order to kill this yee yee ass scammer with several sunkens and seasonals.

at the end he also said I lied before he left

1 Like

I bet he had a 5$ haircut

He had that slick short cut hair, such that you can tell no matter how hard they try, they will never get any bitches (sorry vetex for having it slightly resemble your cut)

God, people who grease their hair are the worst

me who completely neglects my hair (there is a family of birds that live inside)