Why do you guys hate rkers so much?

Ok guys , we find a , suncry member

nah last I played WoM, they were the kind of people who would chase you across the entire map out of spite while making an attempt at trash talking the entire time.

I definitely won’t say they were smart, but they were also toxic as hell.

I would like to reiterate that they get nothing for it, they’re just doing it to be an asshole.

do you doing on ARG? like the one of tik tok

How? Warping is still in the game I’m pretty sure and you can easily get in someone elses server

1 Like

because ambushes suck

6 Likes

now, i’d probably get my ass on like 40 people’s kos list and literally not be able to play the game anymore if i went into detail about it, but there is in fact a somewhat well known discord with a whole bunch of these kinds of people. i’ve left it a long time ago, but when my friend was clearing out some servers and found that one, she claimed that people were saying dehumanizing things about women at that given time. only about a month ago btw.

What’s wrong? Am I Ugly or something?

when suggestions reopen i think i’ll request that warps will automatically match your privacy settings on roblox, so you could set it so only friends could join, nobody can join, anyone could join, etc, but it applies to the warp system as well

1 Like

smh kids trying to hard to fit in with the wrong crowd :pensive:

You’re not ugly , just extremely strange

god please stop sending anime girls in every message ur making ur case 9 times worse

22 Likes

In my opinion a good fight really feels good. Wether your the same skill or lower. Being able to say “ok he got me that was good” in a fight is so satisfying even if you lose. Rking just feels different. It’s not fun to do nor fun to fight.

If you spawn on the same island over and over again this is hard to get on a boat and leave. Leaving and joining a new server gives you like 16 seconds of freedom before your hunted again

it’s an rpg with optional pvp. emphasis on the optional.

9 Likes

isn’t smth like this intended to be bannable again? if not already bannable?

cause it would be nice to help curb constant hunting provided u got enough evidence of them doing it 3-5 times

…this seems familiar
YOU also sound familiar

deja vu thread indeed

herm vibes fr

1 Like

Well it’s not like im the first one to ask this question dummy!

:anguished:
Have we met before?

wait actually it’s true

Actually that’s a guy. But y’know, anime logic

5 Likes