Why do you guys hate rkers so much?

I bet he had a 5$ haircut

He had that slick short cut hair, such that you can tell no matter how hard they try, they will never get any bitches (sorry vetex for having it slightly resemble your cut)

God, people who grease their hair are the worst

me who completely neglects my hair (there is a family of birds that live inside)

at least it ain’t greased. That shit’s nasty

troll

11 Likes

I agree with you, but I don’t like being ganked by 3 players at once.

i hate people who rk people lower level, if i feel like i like to attack people my level, because i just like to yk fight some people now and then, to break the npc fight schematic. killing underleveled people when being like full sunken just feels like you got a self confidence issue, and you try to fix it by killing some players, who are just trying to level up. lets not make this game second deepwoken, where you get killed for existing.

1 Like

were supposed to hate rkers?

Why not?

tbh me too, i’ve convinced myself to doublethink and accept the fact that ao will be a pvp game and i will have to sweat my ass off to survive

I will simply hate because I feel like it

I just read your comments in an Irish accent and as if you’re drunk during the conversation, since that’s what some of your wording can resemble, perfectly fine grammar on a lego forum tho

Ngl makes the conversation much more fun than the standard argument where one person is obviously right

1 Like

Now i see why some people hate danganronpa fans

Sem problemas, Ă© nunca tarde demais pra aprender inglĂȘs. Se vocĂȘ ta aqui conversando com gringo quer dizer que esse problema vai se resolver em breve.

6 Likes

I honestly don’t care about pvp. I just want to be left alone while fishin

kokichi

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

only time i killed a low level is because he came up to me and asked me who tf would pick sand
i only killed him because it was funny

1 Like

why the fuck would they ask that

I will not stand for sand disrespect

1 Like

i just said “me” and 4 blasted them and they died instantly so