Why is weather back?!?!

ah, ye olden days of finding 50203847592310846 hoarfrost conchs on ravenna

The glory days…
AO fell off when we lost ice chunks

Can you imagine if Vetex is re-adding the cold weather features because the earth is becoming physically colder with the seasons?

If he removed ice chunks because summer exists, I will break something skull shaped within his vicinity.

I love how AO is supposed to have chaotic weather but vetex managed to accidentally make it realistic since everything is rare as hell

In real life it doesn’t rain at the rate solar eclipses happen.

20-25 minute old singapore server

I saw like one thunderstorm tornado at sameria and then no weather after that, ig it’s more like a once in a decade scenario

depends on the climate

1 Like

At my old house it sure as hell felt like it did

I’ve actually seen such a huge storm at sameria one or two days ago that there were waves IN the scorching dunes

Nature is healing : )

Imagine that the explanation is that a Roblox update broke the weather, and recently, a new update broke the broken weather, patching it

1 Like

I came to realise that yall are very appreciative of the game.

That’s why most of us are on the forums, since we appreciate the game in one way or another.

Also weather hasn’t appeared consistently since like the first few updates so it’s like seeing a long lost friend

1 Like

vet has in game weather matching irl wheather

omg ao seasons reflect irel!!!

The dark sea update stole our weather… :sob:

After the game totally 100% died for real this time… nature is healing…

Ice and storms coming back is genuinely the only thing that’s been making me excited for this update so far, and it’s not even in it. Makrinaos has some storminess though.

weather events are bugged and can only spawn in new servers, after sometime has passed in a server they simply won’t spawn anymore, i already made a topic about this b4 and even complained multiple times in twitter but they just ignore it lol

Actually it’s just a really deep bug, so they are fixing it in full release because it will take a while to actually complete the fix