Why roblox is dry (and how to fix it)

Roblox is heading for a very weird route with certain games and if I had to make an intuitive guess I feel like they might get a huge lawsuit case for child endangerment at some point in the future

I mean there’s the whole incident with the crazy bitch who told that kid to kill someone on a Roblox game and then there’s all the child gambling and exploitation of young developers, it’s an eruption waiting to happen, and we’re already seeing the cracks.

I feel like maybe Roblox might be getting “dry” because overall Roblox isn’t interested in promoting high-quality games or games made by devs with passion and thought, but rather they instead want to promote games that can maximize their profit. That’s why you see horseshit like Blox fruit, all those crappy anime tower defense “games” (99% of which are just cleverly disguised slot machines), and the LITERAL slot machine games like all the pet sims and Sol’s RNG clones being constantly shoved onto the front page. It’s pretty disappointing and this corporate mindset has honestly seriously damaged this platform, which is a take that many would probably agree with.

I mean like, Turkey already banned Roblox, it’s only a matter of time before other countries realize the risks

I’ve heard britian has

brits amirite
(joke)

ban people under the age of 1 since they make up 90% of the community and brainrot games