Will there be villages or outpost towns for villain rep players?

I am not sure if the answer to this is on the Trello or not because I couldn’t find it. The current system where villains have to go out and find someone to upgrade gear makes being a villain incredibly annoying. I think they should either implement towns for players with bad reputations or make it so that NPC’s allow you to talk to them no matter what. Along the same lines, the fact that NPC’s go to bed creates even more pointless waiting in the game. I like how Vetex made codded NPC’s to improve it from Arcane Adventures, but I personally think he went too far. What do you guys think?

im assuming by all of this you’ve said that you’re unaware of tgr

yea what is that

WoM is going poof

Wow thank you, I totally forgot I had read this months ago lol. Amazing change by Vetex though, props to him.

I have another question. What will happen to the Magic Council? Will they still spawn if you commit a crime or will they be found in certain areas?

They’re going to be the Grand Navy.

magic council is being removed, game is gonna be set on a whole other side of the world

and 1k years in the past

bye bye magic council, finally no captains to ruin our lifes ezzzz

Okay this games gonna be amazing then.

1 Like

You should check out the sneak peeks in vetcord (Vetex games discord)

Yea, I’ve seen his twitter videos. Also what’s your guys’ estimated release?

Uh… not really expecting it to release before next year but if it does it will be very late this year
Like November-December maybe

Well the to-do list is currently at 60/113 and its been 5 months since the announcement in November.

I’m saying it probably takes another 5 months give or take a little, but its probably happening this year unless something goes horribly wrong.

Hope nothing horrible wrong happens. That, well, wouldn’t be very good to say the least. But nice to know it will probably come out this year!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.